+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applying for Express Entry while ECA in Progress

expressca

Jun 22, 2018
Hi,

I have applied for ECA and I am waiting for it. In the meanwhile, is it possilbe to apply for express entry becuase I know what it will be evaluated (My friend who was studying with me already applied his ECA and I thus I know how it will be evaluated)

So can I create an express entry profile without entering my ECA number and update it later on?

samikdg

Apr 27, 2018
Hi,

I have applied for ECA and I am waiting for it. In the meanwhile, is it possilbe to apply for express entry becuase I know what it will be evaluated (My friend who was studying with me already applied his ECA and I thus I know how it will be evaluated)

So can I create an express entry profile without entering my ECA number and update it later on?
You cannot submit your EE profile as ECA date and ECA number are mandatory fields. You can create other sections of your profile, keep it in draft state, update the ECA details once you get them and immediately submit it.

expressca

Jun 22, 2018
You cannot submit your EE profile as ECA date and ECA number are mandatory fields. You can create other sections of your profile, keep it in draft state, update the ECA details once you get them and immediately submit it.
Thank you for your kind advice!