+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applying for CSQ inside Quebec

Husam

Oct 7, 2015
Hi all,

Is it possible to apply for the CSQ before graduating from university? I already finished the half of master program and I am graduating in six months. If any has experience please share it with me.

Thank you

rokib2012

Star Member
Jun 22, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 October 2016
AOR Received.
30 January 2017
Med's Request
22 February 2017
Med's Done....
24 February 2017
Husam said:
Hi all,

Is it possible to apply for the CSQ before graduating from university? I already finished the half of master program and I am graduating in six months. If any has experience please share it with me.

Thank you
Hi Husam,
You can apply now and also after completing your graduation.

If you want to apply now, you need a document from your department with mentioning your expected graduation date. In this case, you need 49 points to pass, if you are a single applicant. Processing time is around 6-10 months.

If you would like to apply after graduation then you can apply for PEQ, no point calculation and processing time is around one month, but you need French test score unless you written your thesis in French.

Thanks

Mchd12

Star Member
Feb 16, 2016
Barquisimeto, Venezuela
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Husam said:
Hi all,

Thank you
PEQ is better AND faster