+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

APPLYING FOR CANADIAN VISA WITH CONDITIONAL OFFER LETTER

cheeku1210

Apr 16, 2019
hi i have received a conditional offer letter.condition is to submit your transcripts.
please suggest me should i deposit the feesin the university or submit the file in embassy to get visa.
or wait until i get unconditional offer lettrr.
please suggest

k_chowdary

Jan 20, 2018
hi i have received a conditional offer letter.condition is to submit your transcripts.
please suggest me should i deposit the feesin the university or submit the file in embassy to get visa.
or wait until i get unconditional offer lettrr.
please suggest
Thats general condition for Canadian universities and you won’t get any unconditional admission letter . Just go through the remaining process like sending documents and apply for visa.

cheeku1210

Apr 16, 2019
Thats general condition for Canadian universities and you won’t get any unconditional admission letter . Just go through the remaining process like sending documents and apply for visa.
would this condition affect my visa approval or not?second ,can i deposit my fees of GIc on behalf of this offer letter?

k_chowdary

Jan 20, 2018
would this condition affect my visa approval or not?second ,can i deposit my fees of GIc on behalf of this offer letter?
Nope. As i said before , its condition for everyone and won’t do anything with your visa approval.you can go through the process like paying fees and stuff.

Alhage

Jan 20, 2020
I have a similar issue here aswell can anyone help. During my application, i submitted one high school and two post secondary school as the institutions completed. However, i am able to gain my documents signed and officially ssent by only two that is ; my high school and collage but not my university's.
this was one of the conditionals.
another was i submitted two waec results the 1st i did in 2011 i scored C5 in English the last i did in 2012 i scored E8 in English . this is also part of my conditional admission english proficiency. can i start applying for visa with these conditions?

Alhage

Jan 20, 2020
Hi i have a similar issue but how about if the visa agence happends to ask u copies of those conditionals n u dnt have all in hand. like f

adityabir

Jan 27, 2021
I have a q

I have received conditional offer letter form University

Condition: get 80% in grade 12 final exams

Final exams are in May and result will be out around 15July

And the uni classes will begin from 8 September

Can I apply visa with this conditional offer letter?

Thanks