+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

APPLYING FOR CANADIAN VISA WITH CONDITIONAL OFFER LETTER

k_chowdary

Jan 20, 2018
Hello everyone,
I am a final year student of B.tech in civil engineering and I am doing it from JNTUK.Currently,I am pursuing my 8th semester.
I have got conditional admission offer from university of alberta., and the condition is as follows,
"
Conditions of Admission:
All condition(s) listed below must be satisfied by the deadline(s). By registering in your program, you agree to accept the stated condition(s) of your admission. If you fail to satisfy the stated condition(s) by the specified due date, you will not be allowed further registration and you may not be allowed to continue in your program.
Transcript(s) and Degree Certificate(s):
- BTech from Jawaharlal Nehru Technological Univ
Degree Certificate
Marksheet (Rather Than Consolidated Transcript)
Submitting Documents and Clearing Conditions
Each document should be sent in a sealed and endorsed envelope directly from the issuing institution. All documents must be sent from the institution(s) directly to the Faculty of Graduate Studies and Research and received by December 31, 2018.
"
can i apply for student visa with conditional offer letter and pc & cmm issued from the university as the deadline from the university is december.

AstronomyNut

Jan 24, 2018
This is a standard condition of all universities so it should not be a big deal. Have you already sent UoA the documents?

I think you should apply and mention that you have already sent the documents (if you have).

k_chowdary

Jan 20, 2018
Thank you.. AstronomyNut
I haven't send the documents to UoA.. I will get them by the July of this year. Do I need those certificate before applying for visa

AstronomyNut

Jan 24, 2018
Thank you.. AstronomyNut
I haven't send the documents to UoA.. I will get them by the July of this year. Do I need those certificate before applying for visa
Just mention that you will get your previous Uni to send by July. That shouldn't be any reason to delay your visa application.

You are applying for September 2018?

Anna828

Feb 21, 2018
Same here. I have a conditional offer to submit degree certificate. Wasn’t aware of any issues when I applied for study permit, but I just sent it to them (by mail). So we’ll see. The schiol said they will not issue me a new one.

dahal1

Apr 7, 2018
Visa Office......
Canada
Hello everyone,
I am a final year student of B.tech in civil engineering and I am doing it from JNTUK.Currently,I am pursuing my 8th semester.
I have got conditional admission offer from university of alberta., and the condition is as follows,
"
Conditions of Admission:
All condition(s) listed below must be satisfied by the deadline(s). By registering in your program, you agree to accept the stated condition(s) of your admission. If you fail to satisfy the stated condition(s) by the specified due date, you will not be allowed further registration and you may not be allowed to continue in your program.
Transcript(s) and Degree Certificate(s):
- BTech from Jawaharlal Nehru Technological Univ
Degree Certificate
Marksheet (Rather Than Consolidated Transcript)
Submitting Documents and Clearing Conditions
Each document should be sent in a sealed and endorsed envelope directly from the issuing institution. All documents must be sent from the institution(s) directly to the Faculty of Graduate Studies and Research and received by December 31, 2018.
"
can i apply for student visa with conditional offer letter and pc & cmm issued from the university as the deadline from the university is december.
What happened ?? Did u apply??

asquaredtm

Jun 2, 2018
I applied for the visa recently and waiting for the result.
Did you hear back yet? when did you apply? I got conditional offer but I can't meet the condition it till mid/ end of august which is gna be late for me to apply for visa. do you think I can apply for visa now with the conditional offer? I don't want to loose my offer

k_chowdary

Jan 20, 2018
Did you hear back yet? when did you apply? I got conditional offer but I can't meet the condition it till mid/ end of august which is gna be late for me to apply for visa. do you think I can apply for visa now with the conditional offer? I don't want to loose my offer

k_chowdary

Jan 20, 2018
Yes .. u can apply for your as soon as possible. Through quora and some other sources i came to know that that's a very common condition from universities and colleges and we can apply for visa..I applied on June 14 the and waiting for the result.. I think it may take few more dayz as the no.of applicants are more... I w

arya.ayush8

Star Member
May 11, 2018
Yes .. u can apply for your as soon as possible. Through quora and some other sources i came to know that that's a very common condition from universities and colleges and we can apply for visa..I applied on June 14 the and waiting for the result.. I think it may take few more dayz as the no.of applicants are more... I w
What is updated on your file right now medical or anything?