+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

APPLYING FOR A STUDY PERMIT INSIDE CANADA... HELP!!!!!

evelyn9997

Nov 10, 2016
hello, guys i need help!!!!!!!!!!!!!
so basically I'm inside canada as a visitor I'm spanish so i don't need a visa,but i can only stay for 6 month.... now i want to study and i got accepted in a university for winter 2017, sadly i did the process wrong, i went to an advisor and she sent my application to vegreville in AB she sent itthe 2016/08/12 and i haven't hear from them.... but for what i heard and read it needs to be send to los angeles, can i do it online or by mail, how can i do it???? what are the probabilities of getting the permit ?
thank you

sankyx

Star Member
Apr 30, 2013
go to the International student part of this forum.

I dont think in this area you will find the answer

nidaque

Nov 8, 2016
I have been in the same situation. Applied from within Canada,application got refused from AB vegreville. you will have to apply from LA vac. If your fingerprints are not needed you can apply both ways online and through mail. And you do not need an American address. you can use your current Canadian Address in application. If you apply online you will have to mention in questionnaire that you are applying from USA but in application give your canadian address.

evelyn9997 said:
hello, guys i need help!!!!!!!!!!!!!
so basically I'm inside canada as a visitor I'm spanish so i don't need a visa,but i can only stay for 6 month.... now i want to study and i got accepted in a university for winter 2017, sadly i did the process wrong, i went to an advisor and she sent my application to vegreville in AB she sent itthe 2016/08/12 and i haven't hear from them.... but for what i heard and read it needs to be send to los angeles, can i do it online or by mail, how can i do it???? what are the probabilities of getting the permit ?
thank you