+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applying for a Start-Up Visa directly?

itsmelee

Jan 26, 2016
I think that a very rude reply. I didnt put my nose directly to something that i dont know. I just asked which type of business anyone is doing so that i can have idea. I didnt ask for business plans to mail me or show me their bank balances. Question are something that arose in your mind when you are new to something.
Like I said, I didn't mean any disrespect -- but you're asking things that 5 minutes with Google would answer for you.

Look through the official list of incubators at https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/start-visa/designated-organizations.html and visit each of their websites.

They make it very clear what kinds of businesses they support. They all provide contact details for more specific questions.

steeson

Jun 19, 2021

Hi there,
I have compeleted the questionair and got this documents list for my Work permit for Startup Visa. I'm confused, can anyone confirm these are the documents required for completing the Application . Where do I submit the Letter Of Support Document. Offer of Employment, Invitation Letter and Proof that you meet the requirments of the Job Being offered. What all documents should i upload for these. Try to reach IRCC they do not have proper answer for me. Does anyone here have applied before ?

Thank You

ARMAH

Star Member
Aug 28, 2020
Hi, Thank you very much. I wonder why the process of WP take too long? We are waiting for work permit about 8 months!

Kai Nemo

Star Member
Sep 8, 2020
Hi, Thank you very much. I wonder why the process of WP take too long? We are waiting for work permit about 8 months!
Hi,
FYI: My co-founder has also applied for WP since Jan 2019 > 17 months and there is no any feedbacks from IRCC so far.
Therefore, your case is not abnormal at all....just be patient my friend & the good news is coming to you sooner or later!
Cheers
Kai

ARMAH

Star Member
Aug 28, 2020
Hi,
FYI: My co-founder has also applied for WP since Jan 2019 > 17 months and there is no any feedbacks from IRCC so far.
Therefore, your case is not abnormal at all....just be patient my friend & the good news is coming to you sooner or later!
Cheers
Kai

Oh, my God, Why??? Time is very important for a business! Has your co-founder filled a web form? I think you mean co-founder has applied since Jan 2019, am I right? because from Jan 2019 has passed 29 Months!
The strange thing is that these days Owner operators can give WP in 2 weeks but startup entrepreneur with innovative idea should wait long time and waste opportunities!

Kai Nemo

Star Member
Sep 8, 2020
Oh, my God, Why??? Time is very important for a business! Has your co-founder filled a web form? I think you mean co-founder has applied since Jan 2019, am I right? because from Jan 2019 has passed 29 Months!
The strange thing is that these days Owner operators can give WP in 2 weeks but startup entrepreneur with innovative idea should wait long time and waste opportunities!
Hi,
Oh...this was my typing mistake.
My co-founder has applied for WP since Jan 2020 instead of 2019... Sorry my friend.
Cheers
Kai

SACHO 525

Jun 25, 2021
Spending money on an attorney will add no value at all. The SUV forms are very straightforward. We applied directly in early 2018, and the entire process of AOR (receipt) to COPR (approval) took less than 5 months.

Use that money on your business instead. If you have any trouble with the forms or process, post your question here and I will help you.
Great Advice, If you don't mind would you like to disclose how much you have paid towards the incubator and how long the process was. thanks in advance

Reactions: BiancaVu