+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applying for a passport, how to set an appointment??

Eitan-ro

Star Member
Oct 9, 2018
Hi everyone,
I have a flight that is scheduled for April, and I received my citizenship certificate today.
I'm trying to set an appointment to get my passport, but all I found is a form that I leave my details there and someone is suppose to come back to me within 2 days.
Is there a place that I can book an appointment myself?

Thanks

navid2014

Jul 9, 2014
Hi everyone,
I have a flight that is scheduled for April, and I received my citizenship certificate today.
I'm trying to set an appointment to get my passport, but all I found is a form that I leave my details there and someone is suppose to come back to me within 2 days.

Thanks
You had to either submit a form and someone from Service Canada will call you back to book an appointment for you or you may also call this number +1 800-567-6868 but the wait time to speak to an agent might be longer.

Reactions: Eitan-ro

vladikim

Star Member
Nov 24, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-08-2016
AOR Received.
30-08-2016, AOR2 - 16-09-2016
Med's Done....
06-07-2016
Hi everyone,

Thanks
They called me 3 days after I submitted the form. The soonest appointment in my area was in 3 weeks that time. Availability depends on where you live. Some offices are busier than others.

Eitan-ro

Star Member
Oct 9, 2018
ohh.. my.
That's not good
I live in Richmond Hill (ON), I really hope that there will an appointment soon

vladikim

Star Member
Nov 24, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-08-2016
AOR Received.
30-08-2016, AOR2 - 16-09-2016
Med's Done....
06-07-2016
ohh.. my.
That's not good
They will give a few options location wise, and tell you which location has the soonest appointment

QueenPeaches

Star Member
Jun 10, 2021
ohh.. my.
That's not good
Unfortunately, you can't book an appointment by yourself, an agent will call you.
You could also try going in without an appointment. Arrive at the office at about 30 minutes before opening time. Someone on this forum was able to submit his application this way.

Reactions: shazahsan

Eitan-ro

Star Member
Oct 9, 2018
I hope that they will call soon and that there will an appointment available... I want to avoid paying extra 200$

Eitan-ro

Star Member
Oct 9, 2018
It's been 5 days since I submitted the form for passport Canada to call me back, and I haven't received anything! what should I do??

Canada_dream_2016

Jan 6, 2016
I got my Citizenship certificate today and would like to apply for passport in-person.

Could someone please guide me on how to submit a request to Service Canada for an in-person passport application appointment?

Although I don't have any urgent travel plan, but prefer to apply in-person than sending a mail application.

Thanks in advance.

Dr Nonsky

Feb 9, 2016
It's been 5 days since I submitted the form for passport Canada to call me back, and I haven't received anything! what should I do??
Hi did you get a call back from Passport Canada? I submitted the form since 17th but haven’t heard back.

Eitan-ro

Star Member
Oct 9, 2018
Yes, they
Hi did you get a call back from Passport Canada? I submitted the form since 17th but haven’t heard back.
Yes, they called me after 7 days.
The closest appointment in my area was in 2.5 weeks,, but I found a different location (50 km away) that had an appointment after 2 weeks.

Eitan

Dr Nonsky

Feb 9, 2016
Yes, they

Yes, they called me after 7 days.
The closest appointment in my area was in 2.5 weeks,, but I found a different location (50 km away) that had an appointment after 2 weeks.

Eitan
My flight is for 31st March. What do you think I should do? Walk in to passport office and try my luck????