+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

apply work permit with PNP work permit support letter

Mar 4, 2022
Hello All, I need some guidance with my work permit extension and thought you guys can help me.
I got nominated for BC PNP, and they have provided me with a work permit supporting document letter and certificate of Provincial Nomination. I need to know what needs to done further.
And I also want to add that I’m yet to receive an ITA from IRCC.
I have to apply for my work permit extension and restore my status in Canada as a worker as my work permit has expired on January 9th 2022. I will be able to submit the work permit supporting document letter and certificate of Provincial Nomination for extension.
While filling the application for extension I need to know where do I need to provide information regarding my PNP? I came through a question “Which option best describes your situation?” I’m not quite sure which one needs to be selected to proceed with my case further.
Please do let me know if you have came across the same situation. Hoping to get some positive feedbacks for you all.
Thank you!

cancan22

May 27, 2022
Hello All, I need some guidance with my work permit extension and thought you guys can help me.
I got nominated for BC PNP, and they have provided me with a work permit supporting document letter and certificate of Provincial Nomination. I need to know what needs to done further.
And I also want to add that I’m yet to receive an ITA from IRCC.
I have to apply for my work permit extension and restore my status in Canada as a worker as my work permit has expired on January 9th 2022. I will be able to submit the work permit supporting document letter and certificate of Provincial Nomination for extension.
While filling the application for extension I need to know where do I need to provide information regarding my PNP? I came through a question “Which option best describes your situation?” I’m not quite sure which one needs to be selected to proceed with my case further.
Please do let me know if you have came across the same situation. Hoping to get some positive feedbacks for you all.
Thank you!
Hi malaniravindran

I am in a similar situation now. Did you go to the border to restore status/activate work permit or what did you do?

Grantham

Dec 29, 2023
I applied for the work permit on the bases of the support letter issued by Saskatchewan province under entrepreneur streamline. ii got refusal on the bases of non compliance of the employer where there is no employer involved as i suppose to start my own business and should be self employed. My support letter has extended but I am hesitant to reapply as it has refused twice. Anybody else refused by visa office Delhi on the wrong ground.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I applied for the work permit on the bases of the support letter issued by Saskatchewan province under entrepreneur streamline. ii got refusal on the bases of non compliance of the employer where there is no employer involved as i suppose to start my own business and should be self employed. My support letter has extended but I am hesitant to reapply as it has refused twice. Anybody else refused by visa office Delhi on the wrong ground.
So you registered as the employer of your business through the IRCC portal first? If not you need to do that. Info on SINP site. You paid the LMIA fee to get a LMIA exemption.

Grantham

Dec 29, 2023
So you registered as the employer of your business through the IRCC portal first? If not you need to do that. Info on SINP site. You paid the LMIA fee to get a LMIA exemption.
. Do I need to create another account on employer's portal or just go through the same GC key, I used to apply online for the work permit.

Grantham

Dec 29, 2023
I have completed the procedure on employer's portal and have paid the fee. Looking for complete work permit application package. As on online, portal packages does not ask for the work permit support letter. I assume it is a wrong package appearing on the online portal. which application is more reliable, paper or online?

Grantham

Dec 29, 2023
The letter is expiring in May. I have received the permission to use IMM 5802 as an offer of an employment. I just need to make sure that I received the correct application package on the online portal as it does not ask for the letter of support from the province. the questionnaire is confusing, as I chose to apply for the work permit under an active public policy. if i chose work permit under PNP or entrepreneur stream line, it asks for the certification of nomination which has not bee issued yet. They only issued the work permit support letter.

Grantham

Dec 29, 2023
I am looking for a complete work permit package under provincial nominee program while has submitted employer compliance fee and employer portal has confirmed to go ahead with form 5802 in the absence of offer of employment. Also which type of the work permit should be high lighted under PNP under the following choices, as there is nothing with the PNP support letter as the certificate will be issued after six months.
1-work permit under an active public policy and special measures announced by ICCRC.
2-work permit for provincial nominee certificate holder.(Just have support letter issued to apply the work permit. And not the certificate)

3-)work permit for an entrepreneur or self employed person.
4-Work permit with labor market impact assessment exemption.
As for each selection different application package appears and nothing is there to confirm if we have selected the right package. Anyone in the this situation.

Grantham

Dec 29, 2023
. yes, i did. Employer portal sent me an email confirming to go ahead and apply for the work permit.