+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Apply Work Permit while Study Permit still Pending? NEED professional help.

maylow

Jul 17, 2007
My study permit expired in 30 june 2007.
I applied to new school (BCIT). And i sent my application for 1 year extension for study on 15 June.
I am still legal to stay back here until I got the respond from the immigration, right?
It has been a month.
Pretty worry.

2ndly, I got a job offer recently. They will to help me getting work permit.
But, even they give me a offer letter states that my (salary, term, position, details), how can I send my work permit application while my study permit still pending? But, I am pretty sure they gonna approve my study permit, because I pay my school fees, and my classes started already.

I am gonna apply through the IT(multimedia software) work permit. They require 2 years working experience, and I dont have. But, the company really likes me work and would like to help me out on this. Is it possible to get a work permit without working experience?

The company wouldnt mind to go through the labour market work permit stuffs ( which they have to fill in forms by themselve and prof that they advertised the job opening, and couldnt get a canadian which fit the position ). Do you think I can apply both way at a time?

last question, if they refuse to give me a work permit, i still can stay back with my study permit?!!? < important.
Besides that, do you think getting a lawyer help me on this worth? is the progress faster? and is there any guarantee?

Sorry for my broken english. Hope you can help me out.
Million thanks.