+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Apply TRV within Canada and get stamping in India

Pratik65

Jun 14, 2018
Yes, I received my stamped passport on 11th September. It took just one week including the courier time. It was really fast
yes please tell us the process as I am planning to travel to India havent got my ppr yet so. I will be travelling to Mumbai.
1) do we have to send web form asking them to transfer file to india before I leave canada?
2) once you received ppr do we have send it to for eg in my case Mumbai VFS office?
3) where did you sent your passport in India?

Ravi369

Nov 21, 2019
I applied my trv on 27th of july inside canada, and then i came to india, and still waiting for it to be approved, is there anyone who is facing same situation ?

rajankumar656

Oct 18, 2021
Yes Bro still waiting, the processing time for the visitor visa is 133 days and it's been more than that, a few of my friends applied after me they got their visa stamped already . I don't know what is happening in CIC

Ravi369

Nov 21, 2019
Yes Bro still waiting, the processing time for the visitor visa is 133 days and it's been more than that, a few of my friends applied after me they got their visa stamped already . I don't know what is happening in CIC
same here for some of my friends, no worries, let me know if you get any updates, thanks for reply

Numwa

Star Member
Jun 24, 2020
I applied my trv on 27th of july inside canada, and then i came to india, and still waiting for it to be approved, is there anyone who is facing same situation ?
Any updates on your application? And did you let IRCC know that you've travelled to India?

Ravi369

Nov 21, 2019
Any updates on your application? And did you let IRCC know that you've travelled to India?
Hi, no updates yet, I have given my indian address as delivery address at the time of filling the application. So I did nothing like informing ircc. When I applied , at that time I was in Canada, so I choose canadian address as residence address and Indian address as mail address ( which I did same before , and approved successfully at that time).

Numwa

Star Member
Jun 24, 2020
Hi, no updates yet, I have given my indian address as delivery address at the time of filling the application. So I did nothing like informing ircc. When I applied , at that time I was in Canada, so I choose canadian address as residence address and Indian address as mail address ( which I did same before , and approved successfully at that time).
Oh I see, thanks for letting me know. I've given my Canadian address as my mailing and residential address and have to travel soon. I guess I have to inform IRCC if i leave before getting TRV approved