+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Apply TRV within Canada and get stamping in India

urvishmehta92

Star Member
May 9, 2021
Hello Everyone,
I came to India on 16th Feb 2021 for family urgency. I have work permit valid till 18th July 2021.Before I came to India, I applied for TRV on 11th Feb. 2021 and still waiting for Response on TRV application. I have filled out couple webforms and got the same response saying I need to wait. Let's say if I get response before June 2021 and I know that stamping might take 1.5 months but I don't have that much time. Is there any way I can get stamping done quicker? What happens if I get PPR and get stamping done but now my work permit expired! will I be eligible to go to Canada? I work there full time even right now I am working remotely. Also, on the other hand I received COPR but that status is on hold as I am not in Canada.

Any suggestions to get the response on TRV application or to get stamping done quicker would be appreciated.

I hope to see some positive response on this platform.

Thanks in advance.

abhi101992

Dec 28, 2017
Is there any update? I applied for TRV inside Canada in Feb 21 and has visited India in month of April,21. It is more then six month and no update on my application. Can i get it stamped in India once it has been processed?

abhi101992

Dec 28, 2017
applied for TRV inside Canada in Feb 21 and has visited India in month of April,21. It is more then six month and no update on my application. Can i get it stamped in India once it has been processed?

urvishmehta92

Star Member
May 9, 2021
Hello Everyone,
I applied for PR from inside Canada and travelled to India, In Feb.2021 I applied for TRV and in March2021 received COPR asking me to comeback to Canada on TRV to accept PR status. Recently my TRV application got cancelled saying I am already became PR in March 2021. Now I can not go back to Canada until I get PR visa and new COPR. Has anyone done this before? How long it takes them to transfer file to India, re-issue COPR and PPR for PR Visa.
Please let me know.
Thanks in Advance!

navi5

Star Member
Dec 16, 2016
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Hello Everyone,
I came to India on 16th Feb 2021 for family urgency. I have work permit valid till 18th July 2021.Before I came to India, I applied for TRV on 11th Feb. 2021 and still waiting for Response on TRV application. I have filled out couple webforms and got the same response saying I need to wait. Let's say if I get response before June 2021 and I know that stamping might take 1.5 months but I don't have that much time. Is there any way I can get stamping done quicker? What happens if I get PPR and get stamping done but now my work permit expired! will I be eligible to go to Canada? I work there full time even right now I am working remotely. Also, on the other hand I received COPR but that status is on hold as I am not in Canada.

Any suggestions to get the response on TRV application or to get stamping done quicker would be appreciated.

I hope to see some positive response on this platform.

Thanks in advance.
Hey, any update yet? I have the same situation.

urvishmehta92

Star Member
May 9, 2021
No. Nothing yet. I created webform to let them know and got response yesterday that they received it. Nothing else yet.

Jun 25, 2019
Hey Guys,
My application got approved yesterday, and I received passport submission request. :)

FYI,
I applied on Feb 7th 2021 in Canada.
Traveled to India after raising webform to transfer file to India.
Currently in India and checking with VFS to get it stamped. Thanks!

abhi101992

Dec 28, 2017
Hey Guys,
My application got approved yesterday, and I received passport submission request. :)

FYI,
Awesome. Congratulations. Please update us on your stamping as well. Really appreciate it

Sep 13, 2021
Hey Guys,

FYI,
-----------------
Hi There ,
I am in similar situation ..Were you able to get your passport stamped?

Sep 13, 2021
applied for TRV inside Canada in Feb 21 and has visited India in month of April,21. It is more then six month and no update on my application. Can i get it stamped in India once it has been processed?
I am In similar situation ..Were you able to get your passport stamped in India?

Sep 13, 2021
Congratulations and Thank you so much for your reply.

Could you please explain me the process you followed while contacting VFS to submit the passport? Is it walk-in or do we need to book an appointment?