+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

apply TRV within Canada and get stamping in India

Yuv111

Feb 18, 2021
There is no special letter/mail to get stamped in India. IRCC will just inform the delhi office if you have informed IRCC via webform of your reason to leave canada etc. All you need is the original passport request letter (PPR) to submit passport from your end. To submit passport in India we have to go through the passport submission webform by VFS global, wait for payment link and blue dart agent will pick it up.
Hi, I did submit passport request today but didn’t receive any confirmation email? Is it fine ? Is there any way to contact vfs to clear my doubt because calling phone number doesn’t work as it doesn’t connect to a person?

vksha2021

Mar 3, 2021
Hi, I did submit passport request today but didn’t receive any confirmation email? Is it fine ? Is there any way to contact vfs to clear my doubt because calling phone number doesn’t work as it doesn’t connect to a person?
Once you fill the passport submission webform and submit it, you should receive an auto reply stating that they confirm the receipt of the webform. Wait for couple of hours. The call center is useless to contact. Mailing passportsubmission@vfshelpline.com and twitter is more effective.

Yuv111

Feb 18, 2021
Once you fill the passport submission webform and submit it, you should receive an auto reply stating that they confirm the receipt of the webform. Wait for couple of hours. The call center is useless to contact. Mailing passportsubmission@vfshelpline.com and twitter is more effective.
Hello, Can u please help me while filling consent form with vfs there are two options applicants wishing to provide biometrics or not. My biometrics are already done so which one should I fill?
Thanks

Varin

Mar 29, 2021
Canada
Category........
WP
Is anyone apply for trv inside canada in 20th February 2021?
if anyone can give me his timeline
thanks

vksha2021

Mar 3, 2021
Hello, Can u please help me while filling consent form with vfs there are two options applicants wishing to provide biometrics or not. My biometrics are already done so which one should I fill?
Thanks
Fill the give consent to provide biometrics part.

Yuv111

Feb 18, 2021
Fill the give consent to provide biometrics part.
So I have to fill Applicants wishing to give biometrics??
But i am confused as my biometrics already at 2019 and there are only two options applicants wishing to provide biometrics and applicants don’t widhi to provide biometrics.
Thanks

Siva chaitanya

Feb 25, 2021
Did u call to IRCC? I applied on 7th and when I called they just say in progress. No other status. It’s just frustrating.
No I just filled webform and answer is processing. Very frustrated with that response. It's been more than 3 and half months. Struck over here in india.

Last edited: