+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

apply TRV within Canada and get stamping in India

Yuv111

Feb 18, 2021
Hi, I got my TRV approved yesterday but I am currently in India due to some emergency. I also send webform to ircc informing about my situation on March 4 and also got replied yesterday only saying that
Good day,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada.

We verified the information you provided and have forwarded it to the responsible office.

Furthermore, we are pleased to confirm that the application is still in process.

Due to the ongoing situation related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.

We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing times are affected and any disruption caused by COVID-19 is not reflected accurately on our website. We will make all the necessary efforts to finalize the application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.
Please guide me in taking next step should I email to vfs or Delhi commision or send webform to cpc Ottawa as they haven’t mentioned anything about stamping in India. It would be a great help.
Thanks in in advance

vksha2021

Mar 3, 2021
Hi, I got my TRV approved yesterday but I am currently in India due to some emergency. I also send webform to ircc informing about my situation on March 4 and also got replied yesterday only saying that
Good day,

We verified the information you provided and have forwarded it to the responsible office.

Furthermore, we are pleased to confirm that the application is still in process.

Due to the ongoing situation related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.

We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing times are affected and any disruption caused by COVID-19 is not reflected accurately on our website. We will make all the necessary efforts to finalize the application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.
Please guide me in taking next step should I email to vfs or Delhi commision or send webform to cpc Ottawa as they haven’t mentioned anything about stamping in India. It would be a great help.
Thanks in in advance
I had received the same mail. In my case, CPC Ottawa mailed in couple of days later saying that visa application was moved to delhi office. Anyway, I had already received the passport request letter and I proceeded with the passport submission webform formalities. You can start the passport submission webform thing. Pick up will be anyway in few days or weeks time.

PK14

Star Member
Feb 14, 2019
Good day,

Thanks in in advance
Congratulations... Do we know when you submitted your application and you are a student or worker.

Yuv111

Feb 18, 2021
I had received the same mail. In my case, CPC Ottawa mailed in couple of days later saying that visa application was moved to delhi office. Anyway, I had already received the passport request letter and I proceeded with the passport submission webform formalities. You can start the passport submission webform thing. Pick up will be anyway in few days or weeks time.
Thank you for replying.
I have a question that I don’t need any letter from ircc to get it stamped in India? Can you please also tell that passport request webform thing that you mentioned is raising webform with vfs and waiting for payment link and getting it couriered.
Thanks

vksha2021

Mar 3, 2021
Thank you for replying.
I have a question that I don’t need any letter from ircc to get it stamped in India? Can you please also tell that passport request webform thing that you mentioned is raising webform with vfs and waiting for payment link and getting it couriered.
Thanks
There is no special letter/mail to get stamped in India. IRCC will just inform the delhi office if you have informed IRCC via webform of your reason to leave canada etc. All you need is the original passport request letter (PPR) to submit passport from your end. To submit passport in India we have to go through the passport submission webform by VFS global, wait for payment link and blue dart agent will pick it up.

Yuv111

Feb 18, 2021
There is no special letter/mail to get stamped in India. IRCC will just inform the delhi office if you have informed IRCC via webform of your reason to leave canada etc. All you need is the original passport request letter (PPR) to submit passport from your end. To submit passport in India we have to go through the passport submission webform by VFS global, wait for payment link and blue dart agent will pick it up.
Ok thank you so much for clearing my confusion.

goyalmanisha009

Star Member
Feb 25, 2021
Good day,

Thanks in in advance
Hi @Yuv111 - did you submit any kind of documents or proof with your webform?

browntitan

Jan 5, 2021
Can anyone confirm if this applying for "TRV from inside Canada an stamping in India" work only for online application or works for paper applications too?

My family is on an extended "Visitor record" and there seems to be some issue with applying for Visitor visa stamping in IRCC portal for those kind of applications right now. So I'm planning to submit a paper application and they may have to go to India before PPR arrives.

Thanks in advance.

Amritpal7778

Feb 12, 2021
Hi, i appplied my trv from inside canada on 13th feb . And yesterday i came back india due to medical emergency . I dint got any passport submission request . Do i have to inform ircc that i came india ?
pls help me

vksha2021

Mar 3, 2021
Hi, i appplied my trv from inside canada on 13th feb . And yesterday i came back india due to medical emergency . I dint got any passport submission request . Do i have to inform ircc that i came india ?
pls help me
Ideally, you should have informed IRCC why you had to leave Canada for an emergency to India before flying. However, since you are already in India, you can try explaining your situation via webform to IRCC or be quiet and wait for passport submission request and follow the steps for India submission. In my case, I would not have been able to live with the uncertainty so I informed IRCC with all proofs why I had to leave after waiting for 2 months in Canada. If you have legit proofs just upload it via webform and explain ur situation.

Amritpal7778

Feb 12, 2021
Ideally, you should have informed IRCC why you had to leave Canada for an emergency to India before flying. However, since you are already in India, you can try explaining your situation via webform to IRCC or be quiet and wait for passport submission request and follow the steps for India submission. In my case, I would not have been able to live with the uncertainty so I informed IRCC with all proofs why I had to leave after waiting for 2 months in Canada. If you have legit proofs just upload it via webform and explain ur situation.
Bro i got medical emergency , and my situation was very worst and here doctor told me that a little surgery is needed .