+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Apply TRV from Pakistan or Dubai?

AvizSiv

Nov 24, 2016
Hello Friends,

I have gone through the forums and have seen many people who are applying from PAKISTAN have a high failure rate.

If i setup a company in Dubai with Resident Visa for me and my wife & kids.
And if i apply from Dubai itself.

Can it improve my chances too ?

Thanks

Anwers

Mar 30, 2017
Karachi
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Friends,

I have gone through the forums and have seen many people who are applying from PAKISTAN have a high failure rate.

Thanks
IMO , Chances of trv will be low from dubai as you have lesser ties and current status of dubai will be seen temporary resident .. so better apply from pakistan .
And i applied from pakistan and my whole famiy was granted visa till our passport validity .. all you need is to be honest and clear why you want to visit canada.. like suppose you want to visit canada for tourism then VO want to see your previous expensive travelling like UK , US , Australia ,NZ, Schengen etc.. and if you lack there so chances of trv will be low as your purpose cant be justified like not been to other western countries why canada..

AvizSiv

Nov 24, 2016
IMO , Chances of trv will be low from dubai as you have lesser ties and current status of dubai will be seen temporary resident .. so better apply from pakistan .
And i applied from pakistan and my whole famiy was granted visa till our passport validity .. all you need is to be honest and clear why you want to visit canada.. like suppose you want to visit canada for tourism then VO want to see your previous expensive travelling like UK , US , Australia ,NZ, Schengen etc.. and if you lack there so chances of trv will be low as your purpose cant be justified like not been to other western countries why canada..
I have travelled and lived my whole life in Middle East.. Now i am in Pakistan...

I heard many people who applied ONLINE from pakistan, did not succeed, even few provided many travel history and such, even they did not have a success?

In how many days did you get your visa approved ?
What amount did you show in bank statement ?
Did you get any invitation letter from someone in Canada?

Anwers

Mar 30, 2017
Karachi
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have travelled and lived my whole life in Middle East.. Now i am in Pakistan...

I heard many people who applied ONLINE from pakistan, did not succeed, even few provided many travel history and such, even they did not have a success?

In how many days did you get your visa approved ?
What amount did you show in bank statement ?
Did you get any invitation letter from someone in Canada?
I applied online and applied for tourism so i didnt submit any invitation letter plus i dont have any close relative there..
I just submitted my ntn staying mg business name .. didnt submit any tax return...
Amount in account was good as i stated i will be spending 18000 cad dollar so amount was much more than it
Had few mistakes in my application like i asked for 28 days visa thou my longest journey was 24 days to usa second mistake huge amount was deposited in my acount 10 days before but my account movement was similar every month..

Why you need to submitt/show invitation .. at times it works against us coz shows our ties stronger to canada then home country

AvizSiv

Nov 24, 2016
I applied online and applied for tourism so i didnt submit any invitation letter plus i dont have any close relative there..
I just submitted my ntn staying mg business name .. didnt submit any tax return...
Amount in account was good as i stated i will be spending 18000 cad dollar so amount was much more than it
Had few mistakes in my application like i asked for 28 days visa thou my longest journey was 24 days to usa second mistake huge amount was deposited in my acount 10 days before but my account movement was similar every month..

Why you need to submitt/show invitation .. at times it works against us coz shows our ties stronger to canada then home country

I see.

When did you apply for the Online Visa ?
Also the passport travel history, do we need to Notarised it also ?
And any other documents that needs to be notarised before attaching in PDF and uploading?

I understand we can stay for 6 months with TRV - correct?

If suppose we stay for 6 months and showed plans for 10-20 Days. Would that be a problem ?

The Tickets and Hotel Booking, do we do a fully paid booking or what ? And if say i send online documents today, so my Air tickets and hotel bookings should be how many weeks ahead from today's date ?

Thanks for the guidance.

Anwers

Mar 30, 2017
Karachi
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I see.

When did you apply for the Online Visa ?
Also the passport travel history, do we need to Notarised it also ?
And any other documents that needs to be notarised before attaching in PDF and uploading?

I understand we can stay for 6 months with TRV - correct?

If suppose we stay for 6 months and showed plans for 10-20 Days. Would that be a problem ?

The Tickets and Hotel Booking, do we do a fully paid booking or what ? And if say i send online documents today, so my Air tickets and hotel bookings should be how many weeks ahead from today's date ?

Thanks for the guidance.
It can take from one to several weeks .. its better to apply 3 months before travel date.. and you just need tentative booking. Dont buy non refundable tickets and hotels..
Secondly it depends kn cbsa how long they allow u to stay.. but if you will stay for about 6 months you might have trouble entrying next time...

AvizSiv

Nov 24, 2016
It can take from one to several weeks .. its better to apply 3 months before travel date.. and you just need tentative booking. Dont buy non refundable tickets and hotels..
Secondly it depends kn cbsa how long they allow u to stay.. but if you will stay for about 6 months you might have trouble entrying next time...
Ok Thanks.
If i plan to go for a month visit, would that be a problem ?

Sent you a PrivateMessage, please check. thanks

alamumair

Star Member
Dec 14, 2015
Hi everyone

my parent got a request to submit the passport today

""" A decision has been made on your application. We require your passport to finalize processing your application. """

Does this mean its approved?

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Hello Friends,

Thanks
They will review your timelines in Dubai and since you will be relatively new to the country chances of visa rejection are very very high.

Last edited:

Anwers

Mar 30, 2017
Karachi
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone

my parent got a request to submit the passport today

""" A decision has been made on your application. We require your passport to finalize processing your application. """

Does this mean its approved?
Yes almost there ..