+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Apply to BC PNP Tech Pilot

ehsanpourtorab

Feb 11, 2019
Hi,

I just applied for BC PNP Skills Immigration, I am eligible in Tech Pilot because my job offer NOC has been listed there, but I could not see any option to apply for Tech Pilot. Do I have to apply separately for this program or my application is assumed as the Tech Pilot automatically?

Thanks.

svenkatraman

Apr 4, 2019
As far as I know, there is no way to apply for Tech Pilot explicitly. Based on your NOC your application gets into Tech pilot stream.

ehsanpourtorab

Feb 11, 2019
Thank you @svenkatraman,

do you know how long does it take to get an invitation and how long is the processing time?
I know that BC PNP under Express Entry is a faster way to get PR, because of that I tried to get a good score on CELPIP, I have already spent 3 months and tried CELPIP twice and I got 10,8,8,6. They always give me a 6 in the ridiculous speaking task. I don't want to spend more time on it. Is it worth it to try it again or not?

does anybody have any idea?

svenkatraman

Apr 4, 2019
Just wanted to mention that I am not an expert in this process, just sharing whatever I have read and heard from friends.

I read that they issue weekly invitations to registrants who qualify under Tech Pilot. PNP Tech Pilot processing time is expected to be 2 - 3 months as far as I heard.