+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Apply for young professionals within Canada

MaxImal

Apr 25, 2016
Hey Guys,

hopefully someone can help me. I'm a German citizen and currently under the working holiday, working as an engineer. I want to apply for the young professionals within Canada to continue working.

I got my working holiday under the old program last year. I've heard that people who applied for the young professionals within Canada got they new application refused because they put Canada as they country of residence.

I am quite confused and desperate since my current work permit is going to expire and my current employer wants me to continue working.

Has anyone experience with applying for different program under IEC within Canada? Also someone experience with the new program and can give me some advice of what i should consider when filling out the new application?

I appreciate your help!.

Thank you,

Max

leila92

May 7, 2016
It depends on the bilateral agreement. Here it says there are no residency requirements for German citizens: http: // www . cic . gc . ca/english/resources/tools/temp/work/opinion/experience/bilat.asp

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
noelfosanaformon said:
Hi Guys

How do I find hiring for Cnc Machinist in Canada? Im a Filipino 10yrs working as Cnc Machinist.

Thank you in advance.
Noel
maybe start by reposting in the find work in canada thread given this subject here refers to a young professionals mobility program not machinists jobs.