+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Apply for Students visa

sumeet74

Aug 26, 2019
I am BA English Gradute from India in 1992-1995. I did my MA English in 2016-2018.

Now I wish to do some further studies in Canada to upgrade myself.

Will I get a Students Visa, if i apply one..

Please advice.

Thanks

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Depends to an extent what course you are thinking of given can be challenging to justify after a Masters. Plus how that course will improve your prospects on return to your home country so you will need a very strong purpose.

sumeet74

Aug 26, 2019
Thanks for your reply. but if we apply for some post graduate course.. showing undergraduation for the moment. well, that can be acceptable.?

VRock

Star Member
Jun 23, 2019
Thanks for your reply. but if we apply for some post graduate course.. showing undergraduation for the moment. well, that can be acceptable.?
Its unlikely since you did bachelor's in 1995 it will create a gap issue but since you have done masters in 2018 it shows the potential that you want to study so you should opt only for PHD as it will have high visa chances than 1 more masters course GL!

Jany Bol

Aug 27, 2019
I am from South Sudan the most corrupted country in the world, i have BA in Accounting and Finance i wanted to study more on economic maybe i will have a chance one day to change my country if i upgrade my educational career in Canada. my vision is just to change my country am looking for strong educational background and small connections with super power country to support me on my vision that is why i am requesting Canada government to offer me a chance of just getting a Master in Canada if possible.

ams1_ind

Star Member
Aug 2, 2019
India
I am from South Sudan the most corrupted country in the world, i have BA in Accounting and Finance i wanted to study more on economic maybe i will have a chance one day to change my country if i upgrade my educational career in Canada. my vision is just to change my country am looking for strong educational background and small connections with super power country to support me on my vision that is why i am requesting Canada government to offer me a chance of just getting a Master in Canada if possible.
your visa will be rejected for your first statement. U have no job prospect in your country...

Jany Bol

Aug 27, 2019
your visa will be rejected for your first statement. U have no job prospect in your country...
you are right to say that Mr. but make sure i have a right to tell what ever my fellow nation is facing no matter what will it cost we South Sudanese youth will change this country.

Last edited: