11-01-2020
File Transfer...
30-01-2020
Med's Request
27-01-2020
Med's Done....
02-02-2020
Hello Everyone

I am in a huge dilemma here and time is of utmost importance currently, so looking for feedback/help from you guys. So I am getting married in November 2019 and plan to apply for outland spousal PR application from India for her in December 2019. There are two scenarios currently where we have worries:

1) She is currently applying to Canadian Universities for her masters for Fall 2020 which starts in September 2020, so possibly she will be applying for study permits early next year while her PR application will be in progress. Will application for student permit be a conflict with the PR progress? Should I wait to apply for spousal PR until she gets her study permit? What are the chances of getting the study permit being rejected in this case?

2) She is also planning to visit me in Toronto during Christmas New Year holiday this December. Is there any issue applying for TRV while her PR application is in progress? or should she apply for TRV and get it approved before marriage as a single person?

I would really appreciate any help with these scenarios. Looking forward for your advice.

Regards
Anuj Choudhari