+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Apply for PR after NOC refusal without including experiences that were refused

ppinto25

Nov 17, 2019
Hi,

I recently applied for CEC express entry and was refused because my 3 years of foreign experience had incorrect NOC. I still had a year of canadian experience that had the right NOC.

Now can i apply for a PR again excluding the foreign work experience and only include my 1 year canadian experience because my points are still above 470 with just the 1 year experience. I could mention about this 3 year foreign experience in the 10 year work history part. Is that the right thing to do or should i be doing this whole thing again and contact the employers to match the NOC codes to my foreign experiences.

Thanks in advance!

Regards,
Pinto

Wolfpmd3

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2015
Canada
NOC Code......
Yes, if you're not claiming points for it absolutely yes. In fact that'll make your life easier since that means less paperwork for you to prepare and for them to review. Potentially faster processing and less chance to screw-up.

Good luck

ppinto25

Nov 17, 2019
Ok great. Thank you. I hope it doesn't go as misrepresentation! Because I won't be providing the foreign experience docs for past employment which I had sent when I got rejected the first time.