+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Apply for PGWP while under implied status for study permit extension?

rs929

Jan 16, 2019
Hello, i applied for study permit extension on Feb 7th 2020 and still waiting, If study permit extension is delayed due to Covid-19 can i apply for PGWP while under implied status or i have to wait till i get decision on the extension application. Program is ends in April 2020.

Thank you!

tap7

Oct 10, 2017
you can work full time after getting study permit approved. When you get approved SP then following condition will be met as per approval date mentioned on your SP
You can work full-time until we make a decision on your work permit application if you
  • had a valid study permit when you submitted your application
One of the CIC agent told me the above info i don't know how correct it is but it makes sense as per my perception.

rohinislm98

Jul 27, 2020
you can work full time after getting study permit approved. When you get approved SP then following condition will be met as per approval date mentioned on your SP
You can work full-time until we make a decision on your work permit application if you
  • had a valid study permit when you submitted your application
One of the CIC agent told me the above info i don't know how correct it is but it makes sense as per my perception.
that's what i heard from a CIC agent but another CIC agent told me I can't so i dont know