+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Apply for Permanent Residency (Express Entry), which address to use for remote work.

Emil Varon

May 13, 2018
When applying for permanent residency under Express Entry, the work history section asks for an address. I have been working remotely from Ontario, for a company that is registered in British Columbia.

Which address should I put in the work history section? Should I use my physical/home address (working remotely from my home) or the company's address?

Thank you for your help!

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
When applying for permanent residency under Express Entry, the work history section asks for an address. I have been working remotely from Ontario, for a company that is registered in British Columbia.

Which address should I put in the work history section? Should I use my physical/home address (working remotely from my home) or the company's address?

Thank you for your help!
It needs to be filled with the address you are physically present, so as you mentioned Ontario address. I read someone's post who said othewise and was then asked to present credit card details.

Emil Varon

May 13, 2018
It needs to be filled with the address you are physically present, so as you mentioned Ontario address. I read someone's post who said othewise and was then asked to present credit card details.
Can you please provide me with a link to that post?