Doc's Request.
2 PCC, UK and PAK
Nomination.....
20-01-2015
Med's Request
28 Dec 2015
Interview........
October-2015-PASSED
Let's say i get student visa from PAKISTAN valid for 2 years .......and I land in Canada on April 2013 and submit my PR case in May 2013, As I have 67+ points ( I HAVE 7.5 IELTS ....3 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE AND MASTERS DEGREE ).....will CIC accept my application for processing? Wouldn't they demand from me to complete my degree first?

If answer is still YES then why cic has mentioned on its website that students are eligible for PR only after completion of their respective degress

My point is Am i eligible to apply for FSW as soon as I land in Canada in May 2013 on student visa? I am confused about requirement of completing degree first. Does my status on student visa allow me to opt for fsw without getting degree if I have 67+ points

barney

Jan 6, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: Am I eligible for PR

frezzzzz said:
Let's say i get student visa from PAKISTAN valid for 2 years .......and I land in Canada on April 2013 and submit my PR case in May 2013, As I have 67+ points ( I HAVE 7.5 IELTS ....3 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE AND MASTERS DEGREE ).....will CIC accept my application for processing? Wouldn't they demand from me to complete my degree first?

If answer is still YES then why cic has mentioned on its website that students are eligible for PR only after completion of their respective degress
As per the details provided by you, you already have a masters degree and experience which should make you eligible to apply for PR based on your NOC. When you graduate from Canada and apply, you apply under Canadian Experience Class where as, right now, you apply under Federal Skilled Worker Class which are both ultimately leading to PR, though different in requirements. When you are a student, you are given a work permit based on the duration of the study and cannot be extended beyond a certain limit.

frezzzzz

Star Member
Oct 20, 2012
Pak
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-10-2014
Doc's Request.
2 PCC, UK and PAK
Nomination.....
20-01-2015
Med's Request
28 Dec 2015
Interview........
October-2015-PASSED

My point is Am i eligible to apply for FSW as soon as I land in Canada in May 2013 on student visa? I am confused about requirement of completing degree first. Does my status on student visa allow me to opt for fsw without getting degree?

barney

Jan 6, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

frezzzzz said:
My point is Am i eligible to apply for FSW as soon as I land in Canada in May 2013 on student visa? I am confused about requirement of completing degree first. Does my status on student visa allow me to opt for fsw without getting degree?
If you read between the lines of my previous response, you can apply for FSW based on your current qualifications and your then student status will not affect your application. But, your current eligibility is determined by various other factors - all leading to a score greater than or equal to 67.

frezzzzz

Star Member
Oct 20, 2012
Pak
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-10-2014