+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Apply for CAQ Study Permit in the same time

fila

Feb 2, 2016
Hi all,

Is it possible to apply for CAQ and Study Permit in the same time if the time is not enough?

I heard some student applied and it was OK but for some of them it was not OK.

Could you please help me?

Best

hnalpha323

Star Member
Dec 19, 2017
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
File Transfer...
30-11-2017
Med's Request
14-12-2017
Med's Done....
19-12-2017
Passport Req..
15-03-2018
Hi all,

Is it possible to apply for CAQ and Study Permit in the same time if the time is not enough?

I heard some student applied and it was OK but for some of them it was not OK.

Could you please help me?

Best
No bro, you have to apply for CAQ first and once you receive CAQ then can you submit your file as CAQ is a requirement of study permit file. Don’t worry CAQ doesnt take much time and its fast ! :)

fila

Feb 2, 2016
No bro, you have to apply for CAQ first and once you receive CAQ then can you submit your file as CAQ is a requirement of study permit file. Don’t worry CAQ doesnt take much time and its fast ! :)
Thanks but I am in Canada and my study permit expires very soon! This is the reason I asked can I apply for study permit if I do not receive my CAQ until the expiration date of study permit?

suhelm

Star Member
Jan 28, 2019
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Los angeles
Hi I have applied for a study permit for Ontario, but today I got an admit from a Quebec institute. Is it possible to change the study permit after getting?

Or, Can we apply CAQ also simultaneously and after getting CAQ change the study permit?