Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
Yes sir i want to be asylum sir because without citizenship passport is not provided for me. Because of these kind of issues i want to claim asylum sir
Others may disagree, but my personal opinion is that your current circumstances do not support a successful asylum claim in Canada.

Reactions: jddd

Jets13

Dec 12, 2016
pl

Sir i cannot understand can you say little briefly sir
He means that your issues are related to money. Not being able to get a good job nor your parents not being able to move up in society etc......to put it briefly that is not Canada's problem. If you were able to get lots of money in India you would be fine otherwise. That's what he means by economical.
It means you are safe there, you and your parents live there for almost 2 decades with no threat to your life, just hardships related to money.

Jayakanthan A

Oct 26, 2019
He means that your issues are related to money. Not being able to get a good job nor your parents not being able to move up in society etc......to put it briefly that is not Canada's problem. If you were able to get lots of money in India you would be fine otherwise. That's what he means by economical.
It means you are safe there, you and your parents live there for almost 2 decades with no threat to your life, just hardships related to money.
thank you mam