+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Apply/Declare dependent when PR application stage is at just received ITA

phanik107

Jan 7, 2014
Hi All,

Thanks for visiting my query and hope you doing well. I have the following query, Please feel free drop your experiences and suggests to help me out.

My girl friend has been applied for Permanent Residency through Express Entry and now received invitation. I currently reside in work visa in United States and would like to relocate to Canada once we got married later in few months/weeks. I want to get advised how we can proceed by amend his PR application when it is in process to add me as dependent after marriage. I want to obtain work permit/Residency along with her Residency approved or arrival at same time. When will be the right time to declare spouse to get it done at optimal time.

P.S she hasn't submitted her documents yet, just she received invitation and requested to submit documents.

Looking forward to hear back with a response. Thanks in advance

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi All,

Thanks for visiting my query and hope you doing well. I have the following query, Please feel free drop your experiences and suggests to help me out.

My girl friend has been applied for Permanent Residency through Express Entry and now received invitation. I currently reside in work visa in United States and would like to relocate to Canada once we got married later in few months/weeks. I want to get advised how we can proceed by amend his PR application when it is in process to add me as dependent after marriage. I want to obtain work permit/Residency along with her Residency approved or arrival at same time. When will be the right time to declare spouse to get it done at optimal time.

P.S she hasn't submitted her documents yet, just she received invitation and requested to submit documents.

Looking forward to hear back with a response. Thanks in advance
Post your question to the Express Entry section of the forum.