+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applied under BC PNP ENTREPRENEUR - BASE CATEGORY

Akshit verma

Apr 20, 2019
Hello,

I have applied under BC PNP ENTREPRENEUR - BASE CATEGORY and I got a interview call from BC PNP. Can you tell me the duration of the interview and what they usually ask in the interview?
How long they take to tell the decision or result of the interview whether we succeed in the interview or not?

Reactions: skv1978

M.jal

Nov 2, 2018
I had the same interviw but for another province.it took less than two hour.they asked me about my proposal.and some general question .via microsaft team

skv1978

Sep 12, 2018
Hello,

I have applied under BC PNP ENTREPRENEUR - BASE CATEGORY and I got a interview call from BC PNP. Can you tell me the duration of the interview and what they usually ask in the interview?
How long they take to tell the decision or result of the interview whether we succeed in the interview or not?
Hello Akshit

Hope the interview went well ? Are you already in BC ?

I am planning for BC Entrepreneur Immigration - Regional Pilot . Can i get in touch with you ?

M.jal

Nov 2, 2018
Yes.N.S.I WAS said it tooks about 5 monthes to get the permit work.so just waiting
Who knows how long does it take from the interwive to get the permit work and eventually the related visa during the pandemy.thanks in advance.

yasminjll

Feb 15, 2021
Who knows how long does it take from the interwive to get the permit work and eventually the related visa during the pandemy.thanks in advance.
After the interview, if accepted, the officer gives you a support letter to file your work permit. The officer may need 2 weeks to 2-3 months to make his decision.
With the support letter, you can apply for a work permit which during the pandemic, may take 6 months or even longer. But the vaccination is helping to shorten the process so don't worry.

ap1122

Mar 1, 2022
I got the letter of invitation from Local regional office for starting a business and they approved my Business plan after interview and all. I am in India So I must do exploratory visit before I can apply for BC PNP under regional program for business start up. If I submit TRV visitor visa for exploratory visit, as it is mandatory,

what are the chances of approval for visitor visa with invitation letter from BC PNP INVITATION office.