+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

applied online visa on 6th oct

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Ya but i booked ticket because wen i was doing my research i was told that its better to also send them the copy of ur rtrn tckt so they know u coming back on such date...
Confirmed plane tickets do not increase the chances of a TRV. You should have included provisional flight bookings instead

and if the visa takes 2 months then still u think that i might get approved.. ?
Yes, approvals are possible even after the event/intended travel dates have passed

nikinima

Nov 9, 2017
Confirmed plane tickets do not increase the chances of a TRV. You should have included provisional flight bookings instead

Yes, approvals are possible even after the event/intended travel dates have passed
Thanks u so much Bryanna for ur reply. I m atleast hopeful now. Lets see

nikinima

Nov 9, 2017
Thanks u so much Bryanna for ur reply. I m atleast hopeful now. Lets see
and i just needed to double chk on this. As advised by you, i tried to sent my query on web form and i chose Delhi, India but it says :

IRCC Webform - New Delhi
You may use this form if:

• You have submitted an application at a visa office abroad.
  • The information you seek is not available on E-cas.
  • Your application has exceeded normal processing times. We will not respond to your enquiry if the application is within normal processing times. Information on processing times.
  • You wish to report important changes regarding your application, such as births, deaths, marriages, divorces, adoptions, changes in address, changes in employment, acquisition of a new educational credential, results of an approved language test
so i did it online and can i still send my query

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
and i just needed to double chk on this. As advised by you, i tried to sent my query on web form and i chose Delhi, India but it says :

IRCC Webform - New Delhi
You may use this form if:

• You have submitted an application at a visa office abroad.
  • The information you seek is not available on E-cas.
  • Your application has exceeded normal processing times. We will not respond to your enquiry if the application is within normal processing times. Information on processing times.
  • You wish to report important changes regarding your application, such as births, deaths, marriages, divorces, adoptions, changes in address, changes in employment, acquisition of a new educational credential, results of an approved language test
so i did it online and can i still send my query
Yes, you can (the third point would apply to your application)

Reactions: nikinima

Jack1983

Jul 26, 2017
thank u. i sent an email and it says withing 28 day they will rvert back..i mean seriously haha
hello can you help me with my question. please ?

I am pr of canada since 4years and recently applied for citizenship...I got married in 2017 before 7 months.i want to invite my wife on visitor visa..
shall i apply online or on paper, and after subbmiting online do i need to provide notarised documents to vfs also after uploading online ?

another quesition is , my is suppose to do irrc medical check up and up form ...if she is applying online ? because online it says its mandatory.

please help me to my question...

thanks a lot

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
hello can you help me with my question. please ?

I am pr of canada since 4years and recently applied for citizenship...I got married in 2017 before 7 months.i want to invite my wife on visitor visa..
Based on your other posts, it's going to be difficult for your wife to be approved for a TRV. She'll need to work really hard to prove her ties + a short purpose of visit. You can apply nonetheless. She might get a TRV.

shall i apply online or on paper,
As per your personal preference.

and after subbmiting online do i need to provide notarised documents to vfs also after uploading online ?
No notarized documents + no document submission to VFS if you apply online.

You must submit all documents and evidence as a complete application when you apply online.

another quesition is , my is suppose to do irrc medical check up and up form ...if she is applying online ? because online it says its mandatory.
You've probably selected 'Temporary - More than six months' to get mandatory medicals. This is incorrect. You must select 'Temporary - Less than six months'. Medicals are not necessary for TRVs. If required, the visa office will let you know

Do keep her visit to 3-4 weeks max