+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

applied online visa on 6th oct

nikinima

Nov 9, 2017
As mentioned above, i applied my vis visa online on 6th october and still no updates from them except we recieved your application. I tried calling IRCC and put the application num : it says if we have applied after july 14th, the maximum time is 114 days.. can spmebody please ans: as the processing time showed 34 days when i applied and i already passed it today. Please help

nikinima

Nov 9, 2017
Hey bryanna, thanks for replying!! well i applied online visitor visa to canada from INDIA and it was 35 days processing time which i completed yesterday. I do not understand the reason of delay. Atleast they shud say approved, not approved

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hey bryanna, thanks for replying!! well i applied online visitor visa to canada from INDIA and it was 35 days processing time which i completed yesterday. I do not understand the reason of delay. Atleast they shud say approved, not approved
The processing times published on the IRCC website are only indicative/estimates. Actual processing time would depend on the application. It could take much longer

You can send a Case Specific Enquiry (IRCC web form) next week to request for a decision

Reactions: nikinima

nikinima

Nov 9, 2017
The processing times published on the IRCC website are only indicative/estimates. Actual processing time would depend on the application. It could take much longer

You can send a Case Specific Enquiry (IRCC web form) next week to request for a decision.

so where can i get this form? And do they respond; i highly doubt after reading in forums

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
so where can i get this form? And do they respond; i highly doubt after reading in forums
Here's the link for the CSE/Web form:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp

You'll need to select the visa office that's responsible for your city in India, not the visa office in Canada

And Bryanna, does visitor visa take this long?
Your case is pretty normal time-wise. There are no delays and it definitely hasn't taken too long

nikinima

Nov 9, 2017
Your case is pretty normal time-wise. There are no delays and it definitely hasn't taken too long..

I am asking because wen my sister applied her vis visa, she was approved in 5 days...and its alrdy 35 days so i m confuse.

The other other, wen i try that link i need to select a city but i did it online so do i still select.. delhi, India

nikinima

Nov 9, 2017
i was planning xmas vacation so i had my flight booked on 12th decemer; i am not sure if i would be hearing back before 12 dec

PB*

Nov 7, 2017
We applied for an online visitor visa on 19th September. Still, did not hear back from them. We booked our flight ticket for 30th Nov

PB*

Nov 7, 2017
Oh wre did u apply from? And did u send any email?
We applied online from India. We sent couple of emails, but no response. When he tried calling the embassy, they said that they can't provide any information.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
I am asking because wen my sister applied her vis visa, she was approved in 5 days...and its alrdy 35 days so i m confuse.
Each application is unique. That's why processing times would be different.

The other other, wen i try that link i need to select a city but i did it online so do i still select.. delhi, India
If your residence address is North India/Bihar/West Bengal, North-East states then you must select the New Delhi visa office.

If you live in Haryana, Punjab, CHD then select the Chandigarh visa office. For West and South states or Mumbai, select the Bangalore visa office.

i was planning xmas vacation so i had my flight booked on 12th decemer; i am not sure if i would be hearing back before 12 dec
It's not advisable to book tickets before visas are issued

nikinima

Nov 9, 2017
Ya but i booked ticket because wen i was doing my research i was told that its better to also send them the copy of ur rtrn tckt so they know u coming back on such date... and if the visa takes 2 months then still u think that i might get approved.. ?