+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applied online for TRV in Riyadh

jeddahwala

May 31, 2015
Dear Edmac,

Congrats your visa is granted :) please let me know total time how much it took you after submitting your passport to VAC center and getting it back too.

I am going to email them today.

Lets see what happens :)

keep us posted.

PS. for Filipino applicants biometric is not required good luck dear.

jeddahwala

May 31, 2015
Its been 32 days today from the date i Launched my application, onthe 30th day i sent an email and got this below generic response from the embassy...
==================================
Your application is still under processing. Please note that we cannot give you an exact date on which your application will be finalized, due to the increased number of applications our office is receiving.
Kindly be informed that our office processes all applications in a fair and equitable manner, on a first in - first out basis from the date that the application was received. We cannot be held responsible for late applications nor the date that the applicant submits their completed application.
===================================

So this mean have to keep on waiting until the fair manner is met :( ...

aizamarie24

Jun 24, 2015
jeddahwala said:
Its been 32 days today from the date i Launched my application, onthe 30th day i sent an email and got this below generic response from the embassy...
==================================
Your application is still under processing. Please note that we cannot give you an exact date on which your application will be finalized, due to the increased number of applications our office is receiving.
Kindly be informed that our office processes all applications in a fair and equitable manner, on a first in - first out basis from the date that the application was received. We cannot be held responsible for late applications nor the date that the applicant submits their completed application.
===================================

So this mean have to keep on waiting until the fair manner is met :( ...

Hi jeddahwala, i have applied in riyadh also.. Have u received an update from cic? Thanks

jeddahwala

May 31, 2015
Dear aizamarie,

no nothing so far, still waiting today is the 37th day since i lodged my application.

How many days for you now ?

keep us posted with your updates too..

Thanks & good luck to you.

jeddahwala

May 31, 2015
i Followed up again with them and received a reply which does not seems positive and now i have dropped hope that i can get the visa before i travel.

In the reply they have mentioned that they have not yet received the necessary clearances to finalize my application, and they cannot determine how long it will take so it seems it might take more time, today is 38th day from the date my application was received by them.

Good luck to every one.

edmac

Jun 16, 2015
@jeddahwala
Sorry for the late reply. I submitted my passport last June 28 (Sunday) at Khobar VAC. They provided me a tracking number which I check every day on Vfs website. It took 10 days before I receive a message that it is ready to be collected. (July 8).

I hope your application will be approved soon.

jeddahwala

May 31, 2015
Hey all i have shared my experience please check my post here

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/trv-experience-from-jeddah-saudi-arabia-t320408.0.html

Saudi_Boy

Jun 26, 2015
Hi aizamarie

i sent my documents thru VAC April 01, april 16 nag reply sila for additional doc's and to under go Medical, June 02, additional documents again was requested and sent already...

aizamarie24

Jun 24, 2015
Saudi_Boy said:
Hi aizamarie

i sent my documents thru VAC April 01, april 16 nag reply sila for additional doc's and to under go Medical, June 02, additional documents again was requested and sent already...
Did u apply for trv din? When are u planning to visit canada? I applied june 24 wala pa din update..

kfay2019

Feb 11, 2018
Dear RF786,

its been how many days since you lodged case specific inquiry ?
also you can send all the details about your case to this below email address too.

ryadhvisa@international.gc.ca

I really hope you get the response soon, even for me its been 25 days after i submitted the application, done with the biometrics now waiting for the final decision .....

keep us posted regarding your case , so other people can get an idea too.

Good luck and regards

How are you Sir,

Which email address is correct riyadh.visa@international.gc.ca or ryadhvisa@international.gc.ca