+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applied on "20th May, 2011" at CHC Chandigarh, but no response so far !

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi,

I got an offer from University of Victoria for MBA program, subsequently I applied at CHC Chandigarh via, VFS on 20th May, 2011 under General category. And to my surprise even to this date, I haven't received any response or communication from CHC Chandigarh.

As far as the documents which I submitted along with my visa application, are concerned, here are the details in brief:

1. MBA Program Offer letter with one condition which I fulfilled recently.

2. ILETS band 7.5

3. GMAT score report

4. Medical report attached

5. Loan sanction letter from one public sector bank
(though I paid nothing in advance towards my first semester tution fees)

6. Bank account summary

7. Work Experience letter

and beside these papers, I mentioned in my application that my only elder sister is a MBA graduate from Canada and currently working as a Financial Analyst in Toronto.

Now, can you guys tell me whats happening inside CHC chandigarh ?

sunny753951

Jul 28, 2011
chandigarh
Category........
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-07-2011
Med's Request
Attached with application
Passport Req..
Attached with application
VISA ISSUED...
jaldi hi
LANDED..........
bus visa milte hi....
Call them.. on thr landline no

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
enfield said:
hi,

I got an offer from University of Victoria for MBA program, subsequently I applied at CHC Chandigarh via, VFS on 20th May, 2011 under General category. And to my surprise even to this date, I haven't received any response or communication from CHC Chandigarh.

As far as the documents which I submitted along with my visa application, are concerned, here are the details in brief:

1. MBA Program Offer letter with one condition which I fulfilled recently.

2. ILETS band 7.5

3. GMAT score report

4. Medical report attached

5. Loan sanction letter from one public sector bank
(though I paid nothing in advance towards my first semester tution fees)

6. Bank account summary

7. Work Experience letter

and beside these papers, I mentioned in my application that my only elder sister is a MBA graduate from Canada and currently working as a Financial Analyst in Toronto.

Now, can you guys tell me whats happening inside CHC chandigarh ?
Hello,

This was my very first post/thread on this forum and I got only 1 response :) and today I am here once again just to remember my first day and subsequent visa approval.

Today, I am leaving this forum forever. I want to say good bye to all. My prayers and good wishes are with you guys. Also, I want to apologize for any mistake/error.

Bye.

adv SAURABH v

Star Member
Mar 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
chqndigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
IELTS Request
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
bye enfield

Lize

Star Member
Jan 26, 2012
OH MY GOD , Enfield is leaving.
I'm sure this forum will suffer without you
Good luck in your life , you have given suck great advices.

cheif

Feb 5, 2012
enfield said:
Hello,

This was my very first post/thread on this forum and I got only 1 response :) and today I am here once again just to remember my first day and subsequent visa approval.

Today, I am leaving this forum forever. I want to say good bye to all. My prayers and good wishes are with you guys. Also, I want to apologize for any mistake/error.

Bye.
dear bro
why r u leaving this forum?
have you withdraw your case?
or your case has finalized?

peep

Dec 16, 2011
chandigarh
Visa Office......
chc chandigarh
App. Filed.......
04-04-2018
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
05-04-2018
Med's Request
11-04-2018
Med's Done....
11-04-2018
Interview........
not required
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
not yet
plzz bor dont leave this forum :(
u r such a helpful person

tiger007

Champion Member
enfield said:
Hello,

Bye.

Hi,

It sure must 've made you feel nostalgic like hell!!! I can understand... I guess... if you 've decide to move on..and not spend anymore time on this forum..it's your decision then. But, I must tell..ever since I started being active on this forum, somewhere during the first month of this year.. I've found your posts in overall aspect, to be very useful and I learned, quiet a lot from it. Man.. since the 1st post of yours, 8 months back... till now..you sure 've made a big place for yourself on the international student's section of this forum... We all made mistakes..or are biased towards one thing... but that doesn't in no way underscores your overall credibility... I just hope you DON'T delete your account permanently... and let your posts/replies be there..for future references...

I'm sure you helped a lot of people (and pissed some too ;) ) on this forum... This international student section on this forum won't look same again.. atleast for those of us ( in this time-span)... who have come to know you... this memebr called enfield... But as time passes.. am sure... someone else will take over... if not... that will be sad... as lots of people on this section, of this forum...require genuine help and advice...

Anyway, Best of Luck with your life.

ArslanZahid

Champion Member
Oct 13, 2011
Sialkot
Visa Office......
Islamabad
App. Filed.......
05-03-2012
IELTS Request
Med's Request
25-06-2012
Med's Done....
29-06-2012
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
18-08-2012
bye enfeild.

you are the one who inspired me We will miss you good luck brother

H

HBK

enfield said:
Hello,

Bye.
HELLO SIR,

why r u going brova? suddenly? not expected.

honestly i got a shock like 440 watt electric shock to hear u r going from the forum.

you r from those few members who attached with this forum even after getting visa.

I am sure this forum (international students section) will dry without you.

And you r the man. I learnt a lot from your posts.( directly and indirectly)

what i can say u is dont leave sir.

I am dam sure many students will suffer .

ashokcan

Apr 28, 2011
enfield said:
Hello,

Bye.
enfield,

You were great. You helped many many people in this forum . Stay in this forum, if you have time and your wish to keep in touch with this forum.
Thanks again buddy ............

Abu Bakr

Dec 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
enfield said:
Hello,

Bye.
hi,
you are a very informatic person here and if you dn't leave this forum its better for you and many people....why are you leaving this.......? beause of time.......then lets see if you can not spend more time on this then spend as time as you can and guid the people as you can but do't delet your account and leave permnently.........

leo4bilal

Mar 16, 2012
Lahore
Visa Office......
CHC ISBD
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-Feb-2012
IELTS Request
7.5 Bands
File Transfer...
14-Feb-2012
Med's Request
15-Aug-2012
Med's Done....
22-Aug-2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Sent after medical on 28-Aug-2012
VISA ISSUED...
06-Nov-2012
LANDED..........
In sha Allah on 11th-Dec-2012
Enfield ,,,, Hats of to you ,,,, But we request you to please remain in the field always.. Don't leave this forum for the prospectie studentssss... They need advice .... And you have got good experience and the way you understand every matter,, it is really angelic... serving like an angel ... Hats off :(

momi

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-01-2012
IELTS Request
Med's Request
First Medical Request 16/02/2012----Further Medical Request 29/03/2012---Second Further Medical 14/05/2012---Third further medical 03/09/2012
Med's Done....
22/02/2012-----Further Medical Done on 18/04/2012----Second Further Medical Done on 05/06/2012----Third Further Medical done on 10/09/2012
Interview........
NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
24/02/2012
You helped the people a lot, great Job.....but you should stay.....................

Inam89

Champion Member
Feb 23, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Yes
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Yes
Enfield,

I have joined this forum a week ago but I found your replies very informative and complete in every aspect. I bid you a bright future.

Bye :)