+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applied on "20th May, 2011" at CHC Chandigarh, but no response so far !

patelthakrar

Star Member
Feb 1, 2012
Hey Enfield,

Am not really sure why u plan to leave this forum...however keeping ur considerations I would like to say Thank You for ur time, support and ur wise responses...U were very helpful to a lot of people in this forum and we all will surely keep you and the subject as a memory aid...

UmairHashmi

Star Member
Nov 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Isb
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-Jan-2012
File Transfer...
23-Jan-2012
Med's Request
Waiting
Interview........
Waived

thatsnandu

Star Member
Feb 3, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

U have been a great help for aspiring students like me... You are among those people in this forum who have the knowledge as well as the willingness to help..!! I ve recieved most authentic and convincing replies from your posts..!! Its hard when ppl like u leave suddenly.. but yes everyone has to move on in life..!! Still it would be great if u can drop in some free time and continue ur support..!! Anyways all the best for future..!!

guri dhillon

Apr 11, 2012
jalandhar,punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/02/2012
IELTS Request
Med's Request
pre-med ~ 16th feb 2012 med furthrance ~ 16/03/2012 med compltd ~ 17/03/2012 second medical furthrance ~ 20/04/2012 second med compltd ~ 3/05/2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
sent
VISA ISSUED...
24-05-2012
LANDED..........
Flying on 31-07-2012
hi enfield
plz can u tell me bout ur timelines and did u got nay re-med
and ur current status coz i am vry much intrstd in ur case as u r the most exprncd person

HHH

Star Member
Apr 20, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
enfield said:
Hello,

This was my very first post/thread on this forum and I got only 1 response :) and today I am here once again just to remember my first day and subsequent visa approval.

Today, I am leaving this forum forever. I want to say good bye to all. My prayers and good wishes are with you guys. Also, I want to apologize for any mistake/error.

Bye.
Although i dont know you because i joined this great forum today only., THE ROCK can easily say you are legend.

THE ROCK'S hats of to you.

God bless you with wonderfull career and life.

ihassan

Apr 5, 2012
I am not elder in this forum and have received your single helpful reply. I am grateful for that and we all have got and will get much help from your valuable replies.
One who help others is helped by the Almighty.
Best of luck.

Ankit.26

Apr 5, 2012
Hello sir
Iwould also like to know wat r the job scenario in canada aftr i finish my course and how optimistic should i remain from pr point of view....one more thing i would like to find out frm u is that wat more steps should i require in order to get an education loan smoothly or there is a problem for student in obtaining educational loan against certificate programs....and how gud are the courses done frm these community colleges will they help us in long run....i'm enrolling for pg certificate program in international business.according to my understanding and wat ever i have foundout is that this is the most economically viable and safe way for studying in canada against enrolling in a university as cost's there are extremly high....Thanks Ankit...