+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applied in May for September 2017 under spp

Vijay_VVG

Star Member
Jun 3, 2017
Hi guys I had applied for Canada Study permit on May 2 via VFS under spp category, the status still shows that it's being processed ..I'm stuck in an awkward situation as am working for a tech firm n I need to serve a notice period of 3 months ,only if I resign now I'll be able to keep up with the course joining deadline is sept 11 (actual startdate is sept 5), am on 2 minds now shud I go ahead n resign or wait for another week, is there any chance of the processing time going beyond the 5 week period?...my case is a bit tricky
1.Btech IT with 68%
2. 6 years study gap ( working in the IT industry)
3 . IELTS overall 7.5
4.Got offer from George brown college, 1st semester fee , gic done.
5. Applied via VFS , being processed at Bangalore

I-bha123

May 27, 2017
Hey can you help me out I applied on 9 june via paper, and then linked my paper file to online after checking the status I got many information like your file is in process, no biometric need, no background check need, no biometric need, no additional document need and medical status passed. Can you please tell is that normal??

Mohit_Malik

Jun 8, 2017
Hi guys I had applied for Canada Study permit on May 2 via VFS under spp category, the status still shows that it's being processed ..I'm stuck in an awkward situation as am working for a tech firm n I need to serve a notice period of 3 months ,only if I resign now I'll be able to keep up with the course joining deadline is sept 11 (actual startdate is sept 5), am on 2 minds now shud I go ahead n resign or wait for another week, is there any chance of the processing time going beyond the 5 week period?...my case is a bit tricky
1.Btech IT with 68%
3 . IELTS overall 7.5
Hi,
I am also in similar situation like you. I applied for visa on 6th june and I put my papers on 9th june and asked my HR to relieve me on 6th Aug and she said she said I will have to pay one month salary. And in worst case scenario if visa doesnot get approved then i can withdraw my resignation if my Supervisor allows me to do that.
So better u talk to ur HR before resigning because u have to act quickly this is high time bro.

Preethamjain24

May 22, 2017
1.Btech IT with 68%
3 . IELTS overall 7.5
Hmm.. It looks like you have waited for almost 6 weeks now. You can probably wait for few more days and then take decisions. Since you have completed your 6 weeks Tat, why don't you reach out to the embassy ?

shanzra

Star Member
Apr 28, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Visa Approved...!!!
Applied on 8th May
Visa Approved on 16th June
Applied from VFS Jalandhar
Visa Processed at Canada Visa Office Chandigarh..!!

Thanks for Support of Everyone...!!
Welcome for any kind of help from me..!!

$$harsh$$

Star Member
Jun 16, 2017
Hey congratulations on your visa approval..!! I want ur help..the thing is I have got a conditional offer from humber college..my condition was to submit bachelor degree before two week's of start of program..as now I have got my degree I had submited to humber college and waiting for unconditional offer..cam I start my visa process with a conditionAl offer or need to get unconditional before starting my visa process..any reply appreciated

gsat_king

Mar 24, 2017
Hi guys, I am applying for Student visa under SPP. Currently, i am working in Singapore, can I apply through online??