+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applied in June, BIL not received

ArviKrishna

May 4, 2021
Hey Guys I applied for my visa on 16th june I have paid both application fee and biometrics fee but I havent received my BIL yet

ArviKrishna

May 4, 2021
Also, did you receive a mail on the 29th saying that your application status has been updated but when you went to check the GCKey, you found no change?
This happened to me as well I paid the fee on 16th june 4:32 pm exactly on 17th june 4:32 pm I got a mail saying there are updates on my application but nothing changed when I checked

Future_ hope

Jul 3, 2021
Hyd
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
New delhi
App. Filed.......
11-06-2021
Doc's Request.
1st September
Nomination.....
No
AOR Received.
No
IELTS Request
No
Med's Request
Upfront medical
Med's Done....
26-03-2021
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
Hey Guys I applied for my visa on 16th june I have paid both application fee and biometrics fee but I havent received my BIL yet
Check with ircc. I loged my file on 11june i got BIL on 12 june.

Future_ hope

Jul 3, 2021
Hyd
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
New delhi
App. Filed.......
11-06-2021
Doc's Request.
1st September
Nomination.....
No
AOR Received.
No
IELTS Request
No
Med's Request
Upfront medical
Med's Done....
26-03-2021
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
yup thats how it usually works u get it within 24 hours of applying but mine is delayed when I RAISED A WEBFORM they are giving general excuses like covid 19 delays processing times and shit
Don't know what's happening....before it's very smooth but now everything complicated

Sep 16, 2021
Hey Guys,
I haven't got the BIL yet and it has been 2.5 months since I made the payment. Did anyone get the BIL with the delay?
Can you please help me on this regard?

ArviKrishna

May 4, 2021
Thanks for the reply. Appreciate your time and response here.
In your circle, anyone is waiting for BIL like this for such a long period?
there is actually a whatsapp group with ppl facing similar problems join that Im not the admin so I cant add you +1 (647) 514-1927 this is the admins number so text him whatsapp to add u in the grp

Sep 16, 2021
there is actually a whatsapp group with ppl facing similar problems join that Im not the admin so I cant add you +1 (647) 514-1927 this is the admins number so text him whatsapp to add u in the grp
Thanks for the help. I just messaged the above number and he said that he will add me. Thanks for your helping on this.

Tochu

Apr 11, 2022
-I had applied for Study Visa | SDS Category on March 8 th 2022.(Its over one month )and haven't received Biometric Instruction Letter
-Raised webform on 11 March under technical Issue no reponse as till date. (31 Days)
-Payed the the biometric fee along with application fee (235 CAD )

Any one with similar issues and any recommended course of action..

Last edited:

KAMALRATTAY

Sep 23, 2022
I applied for a Canadian study visa on 19 August 2022 and I did not get a biometric appointment letter. After two days of my application submission, I logged in GC key account to check my biometrics appointment status but I saw biometrics were already updated. The date of biometrics was November 2019. I have never applied for any kind of visa for any country before in my entire life. And now I have submitted 3 times web form but I have not got any reply from IRCC. It's been more than 1 month.