+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applied in June, BIL not received

sal97

May 16, 2021
Hey! I have applied on June 28th but still haven't received a BIL. I paid biometric fees with my application fee. Category - SDS (India)
Anyone else facing the same issue or has resolved a similar issue?

agro

Jun 26, 2021
Due to technical reasons I was not able to send Biometrics receipt on time. It took me more then 30 days to submit receipt after the issue was resolved. I uploaded receipt on 3rd June. Still no BIL. My application is under review so they said they don't need to do anything now they will update if they need anything.

agro

Jun 26, 2021
You can't do anything right now most probably write to them. Is Biometrics appointment available in your area? In my case even if I get BIL now I wont get appointment this month maybe that's why they are not sending BIL?

sal97

May 16, 2021
Where are you from? I don't think whether we not we can get an appointment should be a concern for IRCC .. I mean, people were getting BILs even when VACs were closed in India

agro

Jun 26, 2021
Where are you from? I don't think whether we not we can get an appointment should be a concern for IRCC .. I mean, people were getting BILs even when VACs were closed in India
Yes but their BIL already got expired and IRCC told not to worry. What I am saying is if you get BIL now how will you get appointment if there is no appointment available. So better wait they will take their time and its all under a process.

agro

Jun 26, 2021
This
Hmm.. yeah, that could be a possibility..
This is what I got from their response when I asked I haven't got BIL even after a 3 weeks. I told them I submitted receipt late(more then 30 days) due to technical issues. I was able to submit when my technical report was resolved.

In an email they said this:

We verified the information on file and are pleased to confirm that the payment receipt was received by the responsible office.

If further information is needed during the processing of your application, the responsible office may contact you.

Reactions: sal97

tapan8455

Jan 7, 2021
Hey! I have applied on June 28th but still haven't received a BIL. I paid biometric fees with my application fee. Category - SDS (India)
Anyone else facing the same issue or has resolved a similar issue?
Yeah i am in the same boat, applied on the same day (28th june at 2:00 pm ) and haven’t received BIL .have you emailed anybody or raised an web form?

tapan8455

Jan 7, 2021
This

This is what I got from their response when I asked I haven't got BIL even after a 3 weeks. I told them I submitted receipt late(more then 30 days) due to technical issues. I was able to submit when my technical report was resolved.

In an email they said this:

We verified the information on file and are pleased to confirm that the payment receipt was received by the responsible office.

If further information is needed during the processing of your application, the responsible office may contact you.
How did you get the email ? Did you email someone or did your raised a web form ?

sal97

May 16, 2021
Also, did you receive a mail on the 29th saying that your application status has been updated but when you went to check the GCKey, you found no change?

tapan8455

Jan 7, 2021
yea
Hey @tapan8455 ! I am planning to send a mail on Monday (early morning). I also submitted a web form on 1st July but they reply to web form queries in 10 or more days.
Please let me know in case there is any progress with your application.
I found on Twitter that a lot of people who submitted application on 28th June have not received BIL:
Yeah I think so there might be some technical problem or something.I raised an web form but got an general email and the query i submitted in web form.