+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

applied in 2006 and now submitting other applications

Jubaida

Dec 13, 2009
Hello Everyone
here are my story.
I have applied in September 2006 and received letters on December 2009 asking for my documents. here are some questions that i am not clear about so please help me.

In IMM008

1. Visa Office requested for the processing of your application
I have submitted my application to Singapore visa office cause at that time all application from Bangladesh suppose to send there. But now we have a canadian embassy at Bangladesh. So which visa office should I request for?

2. Current Occupation
What should I write here? My current designation?

4. Family Member
I am single and I have no adopted child so what would I write here? Should I mention my mothers, brother and sister in law's name?;

Schedule 3

11. NOC/Occupation
When I first sent the applicaiton in 2006 my occupation was different and so the NOC. What should I write now in case of NOC. I can see in the current list my old NOC is not there but the post I am holding now (Manegerial Post) is there. SO what would be my NOC now?

IMM5406

who are my half brother and half sister?

thanks in advance

Jubaida

Jun 17, 2010
I am new hear I hava so maany queries here.

I applied my file in 2006 but there is no response of embassy.

I want to withdraw my file. How to withthdraw file?
Can I get my application fees back?

I want to apply again in New fast track process. I don't have any problem for points. I am master degree, wife is graduate and relative is in Canada. I can get more points to pass.

Can anybody suggest how to withdraw file and apply again?

Any disadvantage to withdraw and applyyy again? Please help me

i have paid 1100 dollar for my family application fee. I want fees back to re-apply in fast track process. Please help me

i do not have time, I want to re-apply soon. pleas help me

I want money back to re-appppplly my immigration file again inn fast track system. pelase help me

I want my 1100 $ APPLICATIONFEEESS
it is help me to re-apply my file again in fast track process