+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applied for TRV within Canada

guripowar

Jul 19, 2017
My timeline

Passport Request - July 03rd
Passport Recieved - July 05th
Application status turned Approved - July 14th
and tracker is not yet activated, Im in Vancouver and waiting...

I want someone who is on the same time line to lemme know when their tracker is activated.
HELLO
MY APPLICATION WAS ALSO APPROVED ON JULY 14 AND MY TRACKER IS ALSO NOT ACTIVATED YET. HARSHA YOURS TRACKER ACTIVATE YET?

HarshaVardhan

Jul 17, 2017
HELLO
MY APPLICATION WAS ALSO APPROVED ON JULY 14 AND MY TRACKER IS ALSO NOT ACTIVATED YET. HARSHA YOURS TRACKER ACTIVATE YET?
No not yet, I still waiting for the tracker to be activated, Its so frustating to wait for much longer time than mentioned. Anyway please do update me if Your trackers are activated.

As per my understanding, its taking 20 days for complete process and our passports should dispatch on friday and will be with us by monday. This is what i understood. Lets hope for the best.

guripowar

Jul 19, 2017
No not yet, I still waiting for the tracker to be activated, Its so frustating to wait for much longer time than mentioned. Anyway please do update me if Your trackers are activated.

As per my understanding, its taking 20 days for complete process and our passports should dispatch on friday and will be with us by monday. This is what i understood. Lets hope for the best.
I CANCELED A FLIGHT TODAY FOR INDIA. I THOUGHT I WILL GET MY PASSPORT BUT ITS IS SO FRUSTRATING AS EVERYT HING IS APPROOVED AND DONT KNOW WHY THEY ARE NOT SENDING. AS I CALLED CIC THEY SAID IT WILL TAKE 2 WEEKS.

HarshaVardhan

Jul 17, 2017
I CANCELED A FLIGHT TODAY FOR INDIA. I THOUGHT I WILL GET MY PASSPORT BUT ITS IS SO FRUSTRATING AS EVERYT HING IS APPROOVED AND DONT KNOW WHY THEY ARE NOT SENDING. AS I CALLED CIC THEY SAID IT WILL TAKE 2 WEEKS.
Even I have a flight tomorrow to India but should cancel, I am so frustated that it is not sure when we will be getting our passports.

Jun 9, 2017
In the TRV form I am not able to do the e-signature.
So do we need to print , sign and dan scan n upload or I need to do the E-signature ONLY

sunny82

Star Member
Dec 10, 2010
Dear Members, I was wondering if you can help me out. I need to ask if I can apply for study permit from within Canada if I am on visitor visa in Canada. I am from Pakistan.
Regards