+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applied for TRV within Canada

Kennyboy05

Jun 17, 2017
I was told it would be approved within 15 days and another 5 days for your passport to be returned to you.You would have waited for close to a month just to get your TRV and you used expresspost.
Plus the avg. processing times are just an estimate and not usually a commitment. Nevertheless, I got my counterfoil placed exactly 15 business days after I submitted my application and 15 calendar days after I send my passport to Ottawa. Good luck!

assen89

Jun 30, 2017
The processing time is actually coming down is what I know. A lot of people who submitted last week got theirs approved and some even got their trackers updated. I did have a long wait time because of the applicant rush during the past month as well as long weekends. You will surely get your passport back by the end of the month if you already send your passport to Ottawa after the P.P.R. Please do note that it takes them a few days to dispatch the passports back to you. Do update me when you get your TRV and good luck. Will let you know when I get my passport back.
I'm yet to receive my PPR I applied July 7th pnline and it was received July 8th.

assen89

Jun 30, 2017
Hey there guys. I got my TRV approved yesterday. Waiting for tracker to be activated. Thanks a lot guys.

Application submitted: 21st June
Confirmation of Submission: 22nd June
PPR: 28th June
Passport delivered: 29th June
Application Approved: 12th June
Tracker activation:
Passport received:
The last update was July 7th and it says they are working on applications from June 27th,so your application should have been approved much earlier than July 12th. I guess TRV processing times are not as accurate as the study permit extension which was spot on.
Maybe your application falls under the 20% that was't processed during their estimated timeline.

Kennyboy05

Jun 17, 2017
The last update was July 7th and it says they are working on applications from June 27th,so your application should have been approved much earlier than July 12th. I guess TRV processing times are not as accurate as the study permit extension which was spot on.
Maybe your application falls under the 20% that was't processed during their estimated timeline.
Maybe it was. But I don't think so, since most of the people I know who applied later than me are still waiting for their passport to come back!

HarshaVardhan

Jul 17, 2017
I'm in the same boat. Applied for TRV within Canada.
Submission confirmed - June 26
Passport request - July 3
Passport delivered (according to CanadaPost) - July 5 ~9am

I see that my application's been approved but that's about it. Return mail tracker has not yet been activated.
I am almost on the same boat you are on, I got it approved and waiting for the tracker to be activated, if u find ua tracker activated just lemme know, Thanks

Kennyboy05

Jun 17, 2017
I am almost on the same boat you are on, I got it approved and waiting for the tracker to be activated, if u find ua tracker activated just lemme know, Thanks
My trackers activated but its at the processing facility at Mississauga for a day already. Hope I get it tomorrow.

HarshaVardhan

Jul 17, 2017
My trackers activated but its at the processing facility at Mississauga for a day already. Hope I get it tomorrow.
My timeline

Passport Request - July 03rd
Passport Recieved - July 05th
Application status turned Approved - July 14th
and tracker is not yet activated, Im in Vancouver and waiting...

I want someone who is on the same time line to lemme know when their tracker is activated.

HarshaVardhan

Jul 17, 2017
Hey there guys. I got my TRV approved yesterday. Waiting for tracker to be activated. Thanks a lot guys.

Application submitted: 21st June
Confirmation of Submission: 22nd June
PPR: 28th June
Passport delivered: 29th June
Application Approved: 12th June
Tracker activation:
Passport received:
When was your tracker activated? Will the tracker activate late in the evening of PT?

Kennyboy05

Jun 17, 2017
When was your tracker activated? Will the tracker activate late in the evening of PT?
My tracker was activated on the 14th. Tracker says that item processed at Ottawa on that day. Item processed again at Mississauga facility on the 16th. But nothing after that! This is so frustrating

HarshaVardhan

Jul 17, 2017
My tracker was activated on the 14th. Tracker says that item processed at Ottawa on that day. Item processed again at Mississauga facility on the 16th. But nothing after that! This is so frustrating
I think they are considering the business days instead of calender day. so probably u will be recieving your passport tomorrow. And ny tracker could activate tomorrow aswell

Kennyboy05

Jun 17, 2017
I think they are considering the business days instead of calender day. so probably u will be recieving your passport tomorrow. And ny tracker could activate tomorrow aswell
Hopefully! I'll update if i do get it tomorrow. Do let me know about yours as well and good luck!

HarshaVardhan

Jul 17, 2017
I'm in the same boat. Applied for TRV within Canada.
Submission confirmed - June 26
Passport request - July 3
Passport delivered (according to CanadaPost) - July 5 ~9am

I see that my application's been approved but that's about it. Return mail tracker has not yet been activated.
Hey aerandir, did your tracker activate? If yes let me know when?