+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applied for TRV, twice. Need some help!!

jzb

Apr 3, 2022
Hi there,
It’s a bit complicated, I guess. Any help would be really appreciated. I will use bullet points to keep it simple.
  • Have a PGWP valid till 02/2024
  • Applied for TRV within Canada
  • Had to leave Canada due to family emergency after applying for TRV (within Canada)
  • Came to India, applied for TRV again but (outside Canada, from India)
  • Now two applications are in process.
  • Will they consider my within Canada application and ask me to submit my passport in India
  • Or will the take the outside Canada application in consideration?
  • If so, how long does it take nowadays to get an approval for TRV from India. IRCC shows 112 days, which is making me worried.
  • Am I in trouble?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi there,
It’s a bit complicated, I guess. Any help would be really appreciated. I will use bullet points to keep it simple.
  • Had to leave Canada due to family emergency after applying for TRV (within Canada)
  • Will they consider my within Canada application and ask me to submit my passport in India
  • If so, how long does it take nowadays to get an approval for TRV from India. IRCC shows 112 days, which is making me worried.
  • Am I in trouble?
If you applied again, then your first application usually is cancelled. 112 days is average processing so if you get a response before then that is great. Why would you be in trouble?

jzb

Apr 3, 2022
If you applied again, then your first application usually is cancelled. 112 days is average processing so if you get a response before then that is great. Why would you be in trouble?
I’m just a paranoid person. I get anxious easily. Need assurances lol :p
Thanks for your reply. Appreciate it

Ahmedmsamir

Apr 17, 2022
Hi there,
  • Am I in trouble?
Hello I am having the same issue. When you applied from India, what category did you choose that fits your case, did you apply for a visitor visa for the TRV?

drreenat

Dec 7, 2017
Delhi, India
NOC Code......
Hi there,
  • Am I in trouble?
Hi Jzb,

Could you please share the timeline for your TRV application applied from India. Would really appreciate it.

Thanks.