+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

APPLIED FOR THE 4TH time and got released in 2 days ! ! ! ! ! !

life76

Feb 27, 2012
hey ppl ... this is the forth time i applied on 28th the file reached on 30th , 31st and 1st were (sat,sun ) and today my file is released ... just 2 working days this has never happened in the past three times ! Phewwww ! anyone got it like this !

tiger007

Champion Member
life76 said:
hey ppl ... this is the forth time i applied on 28th the file reached on 30th , 31st and 1st were (sat,sun ) and today my file is released ... just 2 working days this has never happened in the past three times ! Phewwww ! anyone got it like this !
Hi,

Did you apply for a study visa? You 're form which place? Which course and Univ./College? Your profile? Previous reasons for rejection... Let us know..before we can possible try to comment on what may be the outcome! ;)

H

HBK

life76 said:
diid u make major changes in your profile this time?

life76

Feb 27, 2012
@ tiger 007

i applied for jan intake for algonquin college for business admin for post secondary diploma , since i have finished my 12th grade with 3years of expirience as system admin , but got rejection (your proposed studies ....... )so again applied for may intake as i got admission in UNIVERSITY OF MANITOBA FOR BACHELOR OF SCIENCE (COMPUTER SCIENCE) but got rejected for same reason ... so this time i got a support letter from the university stating that the program is very much related and also the university has given admission seeing the requirements ... its a VISA RECOMMENDATION/SUPPORT LETTER from university of manitoba ...

tiger007

Champion Member
life76 said:
@ tiger 007

i applied for jan intake for algonquin college for business admin for post secondary diploma , since i have finished my 12th grade with 3years of expirience as system admin , but got rejection (your proposed studies ....... )so again applied for may intake as i got admission in UNIVERSITY OF MANITOBA FOR BACHELOR OF SCIENCE (COMPUTER SCIENCE) but got rejected for same reason ... so this time i got a support letter from the university stating that the program is very much related and also the university has given admission seeing the requirements ... its a VISA RECOMMENDATION/SUPPORT LETTER from university of manitoba ...
Hi,

University of Manitoba is a very supportive university.. atleast when it comes to international students. I've read once on this forum... where Univ. of Manitoba sends supporting letter to CHC (like in your case).... but sad part is that..it won't matter unless..your actual profile, financial background is strong. The sorry part of the whole process is that... even if you 've got supporting letter from the Univ. of Manitoba... BUT if CHC has certain doubts regarding your case... they will NOT issue you a visa..no matter what... No matter how many supporting letters form Univ. you get... Are u sure your academic background is strong/atleast average... your finances are very strong... you don't have any extra gap years between your 12th grade and at the time of application, you 've not given them any reasons to doubt on you i.e regarding your profile..your background.... on the authenticity of your documents provided...

In general, you should 've got the visa last time ... but since... this time, especially after your application...even with a supporting letter from univ. of Manitoba... they 've taken such a swift decision in your case... this clearly indicates one thing..either clear/ immediate acceptance or outright rejection....
I think, speculating on your case will be foolishness... just a pure guess..nothing else.. as no one can tell.. it can be anything...

Let's hope for the best... Keep us informed.

Best of Luck

life76

Feb 27, 2012
@tiger 007

thanks for your reply .... btw i do have strong profile and also have shown enough finnance for 4 years where 20lakhs from bank loan only .... bu ti really don understand wats going on ! ! ! lets see !

impulseoceanic

Dec 1, 2011
Visa Office......
crs 450
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
apply for caipsnoted and get reason for rejection for 4 times....it will help u dear.

adv SAURABH v

Star Member
Mar 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
chqndigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
IELTS Request
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........