+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

applied for study permit in May or April? Please share your status everybody

ijusthaveaquestion

Star Member
May 22, 2018
hi, I applied for my study permit online on 1st of May and it says "we are reviewing your eligibility"

Share your status and time line please

Umbreen zubair

Feb 3, 2018
11th May ..
I applied through agent. So have no idea about status. Just submitted biometrics on 13th may.
Keep updated

ankitnimesh

Star Member
May 20, 2018
Oh sory to hear that.
Share your ground reasons for refusal
You applied online? Wats your profile
This is what I received -

Thank you for your interest in studying in Canada. After careful review of your study permit application and supporting documentation, I have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR). I am refusing your application on the following grounds:

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.

• Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: your qualifications, previous studies, missing marksheets, academic record, level of establishment, language abilities, or your future prospects and plans.

You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be accompanied by a new processing fee.

My background - I did 12th in 2012 and joined engineering but left it in 2017 because of too many backlogs.
I got accepted in Business Diploma in management for 2018-20. My brother lives in canada and he showed his bank statement,salary statements, PR card, passport. I said I am doing family business from 2012 to 2018 but showed no paper regarding it and also attached no SOP. I applied for CAIP notes today.

Umbreen zubair

Feb 3, 2018
This is what I received -

Thank you for your interest in studying in Canada. After careful review of your study permit application and supporting documentation, I have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR). I am refusing your application on the following grounds:

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.

• Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: your qualifications, previous studies, missing marksheets, academic record, level of establishment, language abilities, or your future prospects and plans.

You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be accompanied by a new processing fee.

My background - I did 12th in 2012 and joined engineering but left it in 2017 because of too many backlogs.
I got accepted in Business Diploma in management for 2018-20. My brother lives in canada and he showed his bank statement,salary statements, PR card, passport. I showed nothing about what I did from 2012 to 2018.
Sory for that.
Its my also 2nd attempt.
I got only ties and assets objection.
They didnt comment on my eligibility of being student or course relevancy . So may be my this part is clear.
So tried again with strong documents .
And for your , you should explain everything to them.

ankitnimesh

Star Member
May 20, 2018
Sory for that.
Its my also 2nd attempt.
I got only ties and assets objection.
They didnt comment on my eligibility of being student or course relevancy . So may be my this part is clear.
So tried again with strong documents .
And for your , you should explain everything to them.
Yeah, I will. Thanks for the help.

lolo1111

Star Member
May 22, 2018
Hello, my application also got refused. I previously applied for the Canadian study permit but my application was refused due to some reasons. I have gotten the required documents now and I intend to re-apply. Please, should I apply using my current GCkey account or do I have to revoke it and create a new GCKey account for a new application?

triproton

Apr 29, 2018
hi, I applied for my study permit online on 1st of May and it says "we are reviewing your eligibility"

Share your status and time line please
12-April 18 - Submitted online with upfront medicals
26-April 18 - Received approval in principle, asked not to submit passport until another letter asking for passport in mid-June
22-May 18 - Surprisingly received letter to submit the passport. Status now changed to Approved.

Umbreen zubair

Feb 3, 2018
12-April 18 - Submitted online with upfront medicals
26-April 18 - Received approval in principle, asked not to submit passport until another letter asking for passport in mid-June
22-May 18 - Surprisingly received letter to submit the passport. Status now changed to Approved.
Congratulations
From where u applied ?
Share ur profile plz