+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applied for PR under express entry on 29th Nov but no AOR received.

abhishekool143

Star Member
Oct 4, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-11-2016
AOR Received.
29-11-2016
Med's Done....
Medical Passed 18th Jan
Passport Req..
13 Feb 2017
Today I called CIC and they confirmed that even though the application is submitted at your end, they can not see the application linked to UCI at their end.

So they asked me to raise a technical issue.

Anyone has any experience that I can do apart from raising Technical issue.

Please help as I am really in a very strange situation.

mgnlky

Champion Member
Jan 22, 2016
Vancouver
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
22-12-2016
AOR Received.
22-12-2016
Med's Done....
04-11-2016
Passport Req..
22-3-2017
LANDED..........
04-09-2017
abhishekool143 said:
Today I called CIC and they confirmed that even though the application is submitted at your end, they can not see the application linked to UCI at their end.

So they asked me to raise a technical issue.

Anyone has any experience that I can do apart from raising Technical issue.

Please help as I am really in a very strange situation.
If they told you to raise a Technical issue, I would guess that's all you can really do. You have confirmation that the payment was deducted from your financial account. They indicate they have record of your application being submitted. Submit the technical issue request and wait for them to resolve it. Until they do, like someone said above, keep an eye on the status of each application milestone (Medicals passed, background, etc) listed in myCIC. It won't change overnight, or likely within the next week or two. You'll have to be patient.

abhishekool143

Star Member
Oct 4, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-11-2016
AOR Received.
29-11-2016
Med's Done....
Medical Passed 18th Jan
Passport Req..
13 Feb 2017
mgnlky said:
If they told you to raise a Technical issue, I would guess that's all you can really do. You have confirmation that the payment was deducted from your financial account. They indicate they have record of your application being submitted. Submit the technical issue request and wait for them to resolve it. Until they do, like someone said above, keep an eye on the status of each application milestone (Medicals passed, background, etc) listed in myCIC. It won't change overnight, or likely within the next week or two. You'll have to be patient.
Yeah I have raised the technical issue and hope the issue will be resolved. And I will keep on looking others timeline. I don't know anything else that I can do except praying God.

GKS72

May 2, 2017
abhishekool143 said:
Yeah I have raised the technical issue and hope the issue will be resolved. And I will keep on looking others timeline. I don't know anything else that I can do except praying God.
Hi Abhishek,
Did your issue got resolved?

I am also in the same boat. Applied for PR on 10-Dec-2017. Got Confirmation of application transmission immediately but no AOR so far.

Raised technical issue and called up call center but no resolution so far.

Can you please share your experience?

Regards
GKS

abhishekool143

Star Member
Oct 4, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-11-2016
AOR Received.
29-11-2016
Med's Done....
Medical Passed 18th Jan
Passport Req..
13 Feb 2017
GKS72 said:
Hi Abhishek,
Did your issue got resolved?

I am also in the same boat. Applied for PR on 10-Dec-2017. Got Confirmation of application transmission immediately but no AOR so far.

Raised technical issue and called up call center but no resolution so far.

Can you please share your experience?

Regards
GKS
I have received my PR. If your medical is Pass, that means they are working on your application. So no point worrying.
All the best!