+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applied for PR through Alberta PNP

BAJO1990

Feb 10, 2023
Hello folks i have an issue i got my file number dec 1 2022 and i passed medical and gave my biometrics since then there is no updates and i tried to track my application status with new tracking syste new application tracker . And it says they cant find my application but i have my ircc account they said application in progress.. why i cant track my appliction with new application tracker .. is anyone facingsame issues .... plese share thanks

T-Thu

Jul 28, 2022
AINP applied on August
nomination received on Oct
applied PR 19 Nov
AOR received on 10 Jan

shanew

Jan 16, 2022
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
Hello folks i have an issue i got my file number dec 1 2022 and i passed medical and gave my biometrics since then there is no updates and i tried to track my application status with new tracking syste new application tracker . And it says they cant find my application but i have my ircc account they said application in progress.. why i cant track my appliction with new application tracker .. is anyone facingsame issues .... plese share thanks
The application tracker is for EE applications and the application status tool for paper based applications. You are stuck with GC Account. - Secondly I dont believe any of these will give you detail insights on what's happening on your application. Your best bet is to call IRCC if your application is outside of the current processing time or if you really want to get a detail update on each stage.