+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applied for PGWP on 16 MAY 2020 no response from IRCC till now NEED HELP

Akhilrao88

May 29, 2022
I have graduated- 2 year course in April 2020 and applied for my PGWP with in 180 days condition. its been more than 2 years and IRCC says it is still under processing. Can some one help me with this please ??

I haven't received any update other than processing i am still waiting.

Last edited:

Mohsen13677

Aug 10, 2019
I have graduated- 2 year course in April 2020 and applied for my PGWP with in 180 days condition. its been more than 2 years and IRCC says it is still under processing. Can some one help me with this please ??
You mean you are waiting for your PGWP since 2 years ago and it's not been issued yet?

Akhilrao88

May 29, 2022
You mean you are waiting for your PGWP since 2 years ago and it's not been issued yet?
Yes, I have been waiting since 2 years and still waiting. I tried couple different lawyers and local MP no help from any one. Paid enough to Lawyers.

Now my family member is undergoing a surgery and i have to be there but i have no legal document to come back. Little depressed since couple months but yeah seeking help in different forums

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Yes, I have been waiting since 2 years and still waiting. I tried couple different lawyers and local MP no help from any one. Paid enough to Lawyers.

Now my family member is undergoing a surgery and i have to be there but i have no legal document to come back. Little depressed since couple months but yeah seeking help in different forums
Have you tried applying for your GCMS notes to see why things are delayed? I agree this is a very long time.

Note that the PGWP does not allow you to return to Canada. You would need to separately apply for a TRV to be able to return to Canada.

Akhilrao88

May 29, 2022
Have you tried applying for your GCMS notes to see why things are delayed? I agree this is a very long time.

Note that the PGWP does not allow you to return to Canada. You would need to separately apply for a TRV to be able to return to Canada.
Yes, one of my Lawyer applied for my GCMS notes. Reason for delay says - Due to COVID 19 we have transferred your file to Etobicoke CPC and is processing since Nov 03 2022. Is there any way to visit my country and come back like as you said can i apply for TRV now?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Yes, one of my Lawyer applied for my GCMS notes. Reason for delay says - Due to COVID 19 we have transferred your file to Etobicoke CPC and is processing since Nov 03 2022. Is there any way to visit my country and come back like as you said can i apply for TRV now?
Yes, you can certainly apply for a TRV now.

Akhilrao88

May 29, 2022
Yes, you can certainly apply for a TRV now.
thank you so much for understanding my situation and giving some time for thinking about it.
I was making a research to apply for TRV and it said
Temporary resident visas (TRVs) for post-graduation work permit applicants
The following applies to applicants from countries whose nationals require a visa:

• For post-graduation work permit applications submitted from outside Canada, a TRV is issued upon approval of the post-graduation work permit.
  • For post-graduation work permit applications submitted from within Canada, a TRV is not issued upon approval of the application. The applicant must submit a separate TRV application if their TRV has expired, and they would like to travel outside Canada and return.
    Note: Applicants should not apply for a TRV until they have received their post-graduation work permit, as the TRV is issued only for the length of the applicant’s current status document or travel document, whichever has the earlier expiry date.

I cannot apply TRV until i receive my PGWP. Is there any portal that i have to look at or is there any another site that you can assist me please??

Appreciate you suggestions

AmandeepBrar

Jul 11, 2021

I haven't received any update other than processing i am still waiting.
Hii, my pgwp application is also under process since Jan 2021 At Etobicoke local office. I have not got update

AmandeepBrar

Jul 11, 2021
Can you please let me know if your file in etobicoke local office since Nov 2020 or Nov 2021 so that I can have an idea on my application, mine is at same location since Jan 2021 , please reply

Manpreet040999

Star Member
Jun 6, 2019
Can you please let me know if your file in etobicoke local office since Nov 2020 or Nov 2021 so that I can have an idea on my application, mine is at same location since Jan 2021 , please reply
Hi , i am also in the same situation. Waiting for pgwp from 2 years. Applied 28 august 2020. Transferred to etobicoke . Heard nothing from them. Tried MP enquiry, GCMS notes but no help .

AmandeepBrar

Jul 11, 2021
Hi , i am also in the same situation. Waiting for pgwp from 2 years. Applied 28 august 2020. Transferred to etobicoke . Heard nothing from them. Tried MP enquiry, GCMS notes but no help .
I know, we talked on tiktok, do not why they are not processing our applications