+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applied for Non Sds visa online after a refusal on 17 Aug

rikkiwalia

Star Member
Aug 21, 2019
Ielts - 6.5 overall , i got 5.5 in speaking
Applied for University of Regina, Sk
Reason for rejection is that....visa officer is not satisfied that I'll leave canada after studies and other reason was missing marksheet, or language ability
I applied again on 17 August online and i just got submission confirmation message on the same day.
Still no update after that
Is there anyone who has applied online again after refusal?

jagdeepsingh0

Aug 19, 2019
Reason for rejection is that....visa officer is not satisfied that I'll leave canada after studies and other reason was missing marksheet, or language ability
I applied again on 17 August online and i just got submission confirmation message on the same day.
sorry to say but how could apply again because you haven't improved language ability yet as VO mentioned especially in refusal.. i think you should have improved it before reapplying..

Keyur092

Aug 3, 2019
Heyy
one of my friend got visa after one refusal..he also has 5.5 in one module.

Digvijayrana

Dec 26, 2018

NoorHayat

Aug 6, 2019
Hi,
Im an International student in Turkey. Applied for a transfer to canada but visa got refused.
1) immigration status
2) purpose of visit

Completed two years in bacjelors degree in Turkey
Ielts 8.0 band
Submitted 1 semester fee into my canadian university
I applied from turkey. Do you think I should apply online from home country?
Im applying again, Any suggestions? I dont have time for VO notes

Keyur092

Aug 3, 2019
I hope so that I'll get too ......do you know that in how much days visa came after a refusal
In one month..please let us know about any further visa decisions of urs..because i also have 5.5 in one module with overall 6.5 band. I got admit from university of windsor and planning to apply for visa

jagdeepsingh0

Aug 19, 2019
Hi,
Im an International student in Turkey. Applied for a transfer to canada but visa got refused.
1) immigration status
2) purpose of visit

Completed two years in bacjelors degree in Turkey
Ielts 8.0 band
Submitted 1 semester fee into my canadian university
I applied from turkey. Do you think I should apply online from home country?
Im applying again, Any suggestions? I dont have time for VO notes
yes i think you need to apply from home country and also you have to show strong SOP.. another thing you will need to show is, ties with home country..

NoorHayat

Aug 6, 2019
yes i think you need to apply from home country and also you have to show strong SOP.. another thing you will need to show is, ties with home country..
Thanks for the reply.
I will apply online from my homecountry. I am not sure if that will help since online applications are assessed in Immigration department canada. I do belive I have a strong SOP.
Do you think I can add anything in the SOP that will cute the immigration excuse objection?
Thanks