+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applied for LSBF from Ireland, and still waiting for my visa.

Rupsy

Sep 17, 2011
Hi friends i am kinda new on this forum and wanted to clear few queries .
i am a pakistani national curently in ireland on student visa , i have finished my bachelors here and now applied for canada
the mailed me that they got my documents on 16 june and i am still waiting on my response .. does any one have any idea about chances and other things.

ramzero

Champion Member
Aug 12, 2011
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Sept-11
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
Waiting
Interview........
Waived
Rupsy said:
Hi friends i am kinda new on this forum and wanted to clear few queries .
i am a pakistani national curently in ireland on student visa , i have finished my bachelors here and now applied for canada
the mailed me that they got my documents on 16 june and i am still waiting on my response .. does any one have any idea about chances and other things.
Your documents reached at LSBF Canada or Embassy? and if it's reached Embassy so you send your documents at Islamabad or you directly apply from there?

Rupsy

Sep 17, 2011
thanx for ur reply ,, they reached UK High commission of Canada ( as we dont have embassy in ireland ,only canadian consulate) and yea i applied from ireland.

dadakoko

Star Member
Mar 31, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ Rupsy

You mean you have not heard from them since June 16th? I applied on 7th July but did not get any acknowledgement neither have I heard anything from them till this moment!

Rupsy

Sep 17, 2011
no i did hear from them ,, on july 24 or sumthing i recieved a reply to my mail and it said they hav recieved my documents and is under process and thy cant give any info b4 8-10 weeks.. and now again i recieved another reply 2day(27sept) to my another mail.. they said the same thing dat its my documents are with visa officer and r being reviewed ... i have my fingers crossed ... hope i get my visa ..

btw where did u apply from

mehmoodi

Star Member
Aug 22, 2011
Rupsy......in which course you have applied at LSBF,i have also applied to LSBF for ACCA course and submitted to CHC islamabad on 25 Aug,2011 and still waiting for medical call.

dadakoko

Star Member
Mar 31, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Rupsy,

I applied from London. I sent a mail to them on monday and got a reply tuesday that it was approved and sent as far back as 24th August. I have collected it now, some delays and issues with Royal Mail.

All the best I pray you get it.

Rupsy

Sep 17, 2011
HI guys
@Mehmoodi i applied for ACCA havent got da answer yet ... waiting for it ...

@dadakoko congrats man .. hope to see u there soon ... i mailed them and thy replied me dat thy have my docu with officer ... so still have my fingers crossed ...

it wud be great if u guys give me ur contact details we can just help each other ..