Jun 10, 2019
AOR Received.
28/03/2019
Med's Request
28/03/2019
Med's Done....
10/04/2019
Hi all,

I applied online for my citizenship in Nov 2023 but I have never heard anything back. The only email I got was my proof of payment receipt.
I sent an inquiry in and they told me it has been forwarded to the relevant department but I have not heard anything more. This was close to 2 months ago.
Has anyone had this experience or have any suggestions on what to do?
Thanks

AviusAnima

Star Member
Sep 26, 2017
Hi all,

I applied online for my citizenship in Nov 2023 but I have never heard anything back. The only email I got was my proof of payment receipt.
I sent an inquiry in and they told me it has been forwarded to the relevant department but I have not heard anything more. This was close to 2 months ago.
Thanks
Hi perhaps you can try calling them. You can select "no UCI number as an option" guess you don't have your AOR yet i.e. application of receipt with the UCI number.

Tamiou

Feb 5, 2021
Hi all,

Thanks
Are you sure you really sent your application? Did you receive a submission confirmation ?