+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applied for CAIPS notes. Got this reason from Visa Officer

thind26

Star Member
Mar 19, 2014
India
My file was refused last month so before reapplying i applied for CAIPS notes. I am providing you with the refusal letter reason and Visa Officer notes.
Refusal Reason :

Other reasons:

Given your academic performance, your language ability in specific bands and considering your proposed course of study, your travel history and ties to your home country, I am not satisfied you would be a bona fide student and a temporary resident.

Visa officer notes from CAIPS :

File Reviewed. Considering your previous academic performance , the applicant's language ability in specific bands, relevance of the proposed course of study and taking into account factors such as travel history, personal establishment and ties to home country, on balance. I am not satisfied that the applicant would be a bona fide student in Canada and would depart Canada at the end of the period authorized for stay.

I am reapplying again but with different course and different college. What do you people think should i reapply again by explaining everything in the SOP?

Here is my profile :
10th - 56.4%
Diploma in Computer Engineering - 59.15%
Advanced Diploma in Information Technology- 62.4%
I have been working as network administrator since 2013.
French - B1 Level Completed
IELTS 7 Band (S-7.0,W-5.5,R-6.5,L-8.0)
Algonquin College, Ottawa
Computer System Technician

LAVJOT

Star Member
Jan 21, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
vfs delhi
Reappear fOr ielts ..writing 5.5....show more funds. ..

peep

Dec 16, 2011
chandigarh
Visa Office......
chc chandigarh
App. Filed.......
04-04-2018
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
05-04-2018
Med's Request
11-04-2018
Med's Done....
11-04-2018
Interview........
not required
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
not yet
I think you should reappear for ielts again for low band score in writing module and happy for course related to our previous work experience and try to explain how this course will help you
2) you can convince visa office by showing ITRs of your father worth 9-10 lakh.
Pm me I will suggest you a way to make ur finances strong.
Good luck.

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
My file was refused last month so before reapplying i applied for CAIPS notes. I am providing you with the refusal letter reason and Visa Officer notes.
Refusal Reason :

Other reasons:

Given your academic performance, your language ability in specific bands and considering your proposed course of study, your travel history and ties to your home country, I am not satisfied you would be a bona fide student and a temporary resident.

File Reviewed. Considering your previous academic performance , the applicant's language ability in specific bands, relevance of the proposed course of study and taking into account factors such as travel history, personal establishment and ties to home country, on balance. I am not satisfied that the applicant would be a bona fide student in Canada and would depart Canada at the end of the period authorized for stay.

I am reapplying again but with different course and different college. What do you people think should i reapply again by explaining everything in the SOP?

Here is my profile :
10th - 56.4%
It is clearly indicated in your CAIPS that you 5.5 score is a issue. I see you have scored very good in others. Appear for IELTS again. Purposed studies thing is common in 90% of the rejections so course is not a issue. You need to explain more in your SOP on how this course will help you in future.

LAVJOT

Star Member
Jan 21, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
vfs delhi
why so much limited info in caips?
why vo doesnt write about band in writing are 5.5,,, like this?:rolleyes:

Reactions: Playcold

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
why so much limited info in caips?
why vo doesnt write about band in writing are 5.5,,, like this?:rolleyes:
something is better than nothing:). That rejection letter with the passport is useless. Dont understand why they cant just copy paste these notes in the same letter. Heard from other forum members that now they are not even giving the rejection letter. Why they charge $150 :mad:

mndeep12

May 2, 2020
Refusal Reason :

Other reasons:

Here is my profile :
10th - 56.4%

sir i got same reason and my ielts score is 6.5overall and 6 each i got again refusal sir help me what i do?

jweekend

Champion Member
Dec 13, 2019
sir i got same reason and my ielts score is 6.5overall and 6 each i got again refusal sir help me what i do?
Visa officer is not certain that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay and that you are not a genuine student.

You need to provide substantial proof otherwise.

mndeep12

May 2, 2020
Visa officer is not certain that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay and that you are not a genuine student.

You need to provide substantial proof otherwise.
sir my all docoments are geniune what i provied proof and caipsnotes not tell me main reason