+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

applied at aug 7th .. status "recieved application at abu dhabi .. "

y_nemer

Aug 29, 2016
:(hi every one .. before i let her apply and send the application with every thing requested to get the approval .. processing time was 29 days and now it raised to be 55 days instead!!!

whatever, i booked her tickets coming to Canada at Sept. 9th and going back to Kuwait at Oct. 10th .. now im worried since I've been reading the forums silently since aug 22nd

i need a suggestion guys .. i cancel her tickets and go to Kuwait instead to see my bride there or i delay the flight till Oct. 1st ..

whats taking Abu Dhabi visa office that much to process the files .. even if its refused do not waste the people time and hold their passports for month and months ..

As a Canadian citizen i highly recommend to switch that visa office to somewhere else in middle east because its a hopeless case to just wait and wait with no advantages .. cannot sleep at night even !!
:(
is it normal that each time checking the status online i see the same note which is your application is being processed ..
is it normal that you don't have any clue of who to contact in this case while visa office in Kuwait has no answer at all to our questions and even the embassy do not reply to inquiry emails!! ..

thanks in advance and really sorry if i'm so frustrated ..

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Re: my wife visitor visa still processing since aug 7th

The processing times posted on the CIC site are just estimates. Individual application processing time varies - it can take anywhere from a few days to a few months.

It's very strongly recommended that you not buy a plane ticket until you actually have an approved visa in hand.

y_nemer

Aug 29, 2016
thanks kindly for the reply .. isn't it as a proof that she will return bk to the country leaving Canada if I attached the tickets print out with the application ..

sonias

Jul 27, 2016
Mississauga
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
04-04-2017
AOR Received.
02-05-2017
Med's Request
14-11-2017
Med's Done....
28-11-2017
y_nemer said:
thanks kindly for the reply .. isn't it as a proof that she will return bk to the country leaving Canada if I attached the tickets print out with the application ..
Hi y_nemer,
What scylla is saying is that with an application, one is expected to either show their planned itinerary or a refundable ticket keeping in mind that their application can either get approved or rejected.
As of 31st August, the processing time is 55 days, that would bring us to October 1 as the estimate day for a decision to be made on her application.
Sadly, there is not much you can do about finding out the status other than waiting. About eight countries' visa applications come to the ADVO and they have a lot of applicants during the summer which explains the delay.
Wish you all the best!

y_nemer

Aug 29, 2016
you dont know how much it meant to me reading your reply .. atleast I saw an effort from someone trying to help u experienced exactly the way we feel since you applied since june .. im really happy for you :D..

I waited until today to give it a chance gave all the hope to get on time .. but :(

so I canceled her ticket and booked mine this Friday going to Kuwait to visit her their and absolutely we will have much of fun since its been months not being together ..

and still ill wait for the visa to be issued for her so she can come in the future :) ..

all the best to all of u