+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

applictn rejected under skilled worker category, can i get student Visa?

senseNsimplicity

Star Member
Feb 5, 2010
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6th July 2011
Doc's Request.
27th july 2011
IELTS Request
30-04-2010
Med's Request
Pre-Med
VISA ISSUED...
17-08-2011
hi my application was rejected few days back for PR under skilled worker category.

Now if i apply for student Visa, how much chances are there that i will succeed, as embassy knows that i have already applied for PR, and my intention to settle down in Canada

qamalik729

Nov 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
senseNsimplicity said:
hi my application was rejected few days back for PR under skilled worker category.

Now if i apply for student Visa, how much chances are there that i will succeed, as embassy knows that i have already applied for PR, and my intention to settle down in Canada
Student has nothing to do with immigration .......... they do not look that u have intentions or u dont have intentions ..... what they look for is that you have intentions to live in Canada legally and work in Canada legally ....... and to pay them taxes so that the governement is having tons of money in their accounts .......... but u dont mentions that ........ u have to prove that u would not live illegally in Canada ..........

if u got a job offer and u had a valid work permit u will work ...... thats it .........
you can apply there are 90% chances u would get it ............. if and only if ............. if and only if ....... ur univeristy is a good university ......... ur study program in related ............... u have enough funds to support ur education .........