+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

applicn rejected

gbengus

Feb 7, 2012
Hi all, the embassy mailed me to inform me that d evidence of funds i submitted is inadequate. pls can some1 provide advice on how best to present evidence of funds. d the amount of money in my bank account currently is not up to the standard amount required for a family. how best can i convince the cic that i have sufficient funds?

echoes1978

Apr 8, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bismitha said:
I too got my application back due to cap reached for 3131. So when the new cap opens, can we send the same documents of degree transcripts and notarized copies of all other documents. Only PCC,bank statement & photos should be new..right?
I think that university transcripts, diplomas and birth certificates don't expire after certain period of time. Only IELTS after 2 years and proof of residency (if you have family in Canada) after 6 months. Of course, PCC and bank statement should be new.

I am not sure about reference letters. You can send the old one and maybe try to get new refreshed version of it. It can only help you, especially if you are working at the time of your application submission.

Only thing which comes through my mind is marriage certificate. Is there expiry period of it?

Chandigarhboy

Jan 17, 2012
Hi echoes1978,
When you couriered your application , was the city updated to HALIFAX in the DHL tracking status and signed by MR DOUG ?

Mine is showing as HALIFAX and signed by MR DOUGH .. Should'n the city name be SYDNEY . I am worried that it might have gone to wrong address and have asked the same from Courier company .

Please reply at the earliest ..

Regards.

bereth

Star Member
Jan 18, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gbengus said:
Hi all, the embassy mailed me to inform me that d evidence of funds i submitted is inadequate. pls can some1 provide advice on how best to present evidence of funds. d the amount of money in my bank account currently is not up to the standard amount required for a family. how best can i convince the cic that i have sufficient funds?
hi gbengus,

the table below shows how much you should prepare as for your settlement fund:

The amount of money you need to support your family is determined by the size of your family. These amounts are updated every year.

Number of
Family Members Funds Required
(in Canadian dollars)
1 $11,115
2 $13,837
3 $17,011
4 $20,654
5 $23,425
6 $26,419
7 or more $29,414

check this link:http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/funds.asp

echoes1978

Apr 8, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Chandigarhboy said:
Hi echoes1978,
When you couriered your application , was the city updated to HALIFAX in the DHL tracking status and signed by MR DOUG ?

Mine is showing as HALIFAX and signed by MR DOUGH .. Should'n the city name be SYDNEY . I am worried that it might have gone to wrong address and have asked the same from Courier company .

Please reply at the earliest ..

Regards.
Mine DHL status was showing Halifax and signed by Mike. Some applicants reported that their application packages were signed by Doug, so don't worry.

bismitha

Nov 8, 2011
echoes1978 said:
I think that university transcripts, diplomas and birth certificates don't expire after certain period of time. Only IELTS after 2 years and proof of residency (if you have family in Canada) after 6 months. Of course, PCC and bank statement should be new.

I am not sure about reference letters. You can send the old one and maybe try to get new refreshed version of it. It can only help you, especially if you are working at the time of your application submission.

Only thing which comes through my mind is marriage certificate. Is there expiry period of it?
No expiry for marriage certificate also..So only PCC,bank statements and photos should be new. Should we notarize all the copies again or the same copies which we already sent will do?

echoes1978

Apr 8, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bismitha said:
No expiry for marriage certificate also..So only PCC,bank statements and photos should be new. Should we notarize all the copies again or the same copies which we already sent will do?
I would definitely notarize everything once more. Maybe seniors can make a suggestion.

slaz4232

Dec 16, 2011
My cap also reached, you people said to arrange a job offer,i tried with few friends there but they don't know the way,i showed them the web page of Arranged Employment,still no body can help,pls guide if possible.

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
gbengus said:
sorry to hear that.how many family member you have and how much you showed in your bank statement? didn't you show your balance in CAD aswell? please share. :)

bismitha

Nov 8, 2011
FSWCIO said:
sorry to hear that.how many family member you have and how much you showed in your bank statement? didn't you show your balance in CAD aswell? please share. :)
How can I show the fund in CAD? A bank certificate for my fixed deposit which mentions I haver sufficient fund in INR equal to required amount in CAD is ok?

SandySurrey

Jan 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-May-2010
AOR Received.
22 Nov 2010
File Transfer...
Inprocess from 14May 2012
Med's Request
13-june-2013,
Med's Done....
21-June-2013, e cas line added on 04 July 2013
Passport Req..
Documents deposited 15 July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
17/09/2013, DM on 15/09/2013
If you are residing in India , you only need to show Indian Rupees equivalent to required funds in Canadian dollars

bismitha said:
How can I show the fund in CAD? A bank certificate for my fixed deposit which mentions I haver sufficient fund in INR equal to required amount in CAD is ok?

Islamabad

Star Member
Feb 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2011
Med's Request
04 Aug 2011
Med's Done....
10 Aug 2011
Passport Req..
Waiting...
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting...
LANDED..........
gbengus said:
can you please share embassy mail in which they informed about insufficient funds?

Regards.

Islamabad.

bismitha

Nov 8, 2011
SandySurrey said:
If you are residing in India , you only need to show Indian Rupees equivalent to required funds in Canadian dollars
Should we mention the amount in INR is eqv to required fund in CAD or they only will calculate?